We are on the lookout for a passionate Restaurant Manager for a 5* luxury hotel in Amsterdam. Do you have exceptional language skills and do you speak Italian, English and preferably Dutch? Do you have affinity with the Italian kitchen? As Restaurant Manager you will be the face and personality of this hotel's fine dining restaurant.
This 5* property is part of a large, international hospitality brand. This specific hotel has more than 250 hotel rooms, over 20 banquet spaces, multiple F&B outlets, an executive lounge and is situated in the bustling city center of Amsterdam. The hotel has an authentic Italian fine dining restaurant, which will be your full responsibility. Many perks await within this brand, such as travel allowance, (inter)national internal transfer and promotions, employee discoutn, participation in sports events, annual team outings.
We are looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager. Within this role you will lead an international team (20+ team members) and have many responsibilities and tasks such as:
- Being the face and personality of the restaurant;
- Build relationship with guests;
- Drive the marketing activities and calendar in positioning of the restaurant in the ever growing Amsterdam restaurant scene;
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long term functional goals;
- Provide effective leadership to the Restaurant teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and for their own career progression;
- Ensure consistent Brand Service Standards in every area at all times.
In the position of Restaurant manager there is a salaryindication of € 2800 gross per month. Next to that there will be:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program;
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities;
- Employee discount;
- Travel allowance;
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions;
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums;
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well;
- Incentive program based on performance.
As Restaurant Manager you can identify yourself with the following:
- You have a representative appearance and flexible attitude with a commercial focus;
- You enjoy a challenge, have a work hard/play hard attitude and can handle high work pressure;
- Next to that you enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers to achieve maximum results;
- Minimum of two years' experience as an assistant or manager position in a restaurant environment;
- Knowledge of- and experience with Italian cuisine;
- Commercial capability to deliver profit, control costs and build customer loyalty;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills;
- Innovative and creative;
- Fluent in English, Italian and preferably in Dutch.