* You will be maintaining, testing, installing and repairing various mechanical and hydraulic installations in the maritime sector - on vessels and at shipyards (focus on pumps, valves, winches, cranes and hydraulic powerpacks)
* You will be providing technical support and solutions for clients
* You will be in a small team of service mechanics and you will be expected to travel: you will be travelling around 50% of the time (Benelux, other European regions and Asian/Middle Eastern locations)
* International travel opportunities
* Career growth opportunities
* Competitive salary package + service car + 8% vacation pay
* Challenging and dynamic working environment - working for a company that specializes in service, design and maintenance of a wide variety of installations and systems applied in the marine industry
* 1+ years' experience as a mechanical or hydraulic service engineer / service monteur / service mechanic / service technician in the maritime or offshore sectors
* MBO - WTB (mechanical engineering), SWTK (marine engineering) or another relevant technical direction
* DUTCH RESIDENCY. Applicants not residing in the Netherlands will not be considered.
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.