Front Office Manager wanted for a 5-star property located in Amsterdam! We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Front Office manager. Not only are we looking for an individual who can make the hotel's guests feel like their staying at their home away from home, the hotel's employees should also feel at home and appreciated. Are you the talented Front Office manager we are looking for?
This hotel is developing quickly and it's noticable! Several renovations have been done and there are more to come. The hotel is associated with more than 250 rooms. You will be responsible for the front office agents, concierge, executive lounge and porters.
As Front Office Manager you will oversee the daily operations of the Front Office team, which include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the Front Office operation to maintain high standards;
- Training and development of your Front Office staff members;
- Ensure that existing procedures are executed and followed;
- Implement new procedures where necessary;
- Checking incoming and upcoming reservations;
- Research, report and provide on guest complaints and comments;
- The usuage of yield management to reach targets and motivate staff members;
- Ensure regular and VIP guests are recognized and treated according to the hotel's standards;
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates;
- Use up- and cross-selling techniques to maximise revenue as well as promote hotel service and facilites;
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments.
This positions offers you the opportunity to work within one of the leading hospitality companies in the world, and comes with all its perks, including but not limited to growth and development opportunities, travel allowance, annual team outings. As a Front Office Manager salary will be based on experience and expertise, ranging between €3000 and €3200 gross per month.
As a Front Office Manager you can identify yourself with the following:
- Finished busines/hospitality degree;
- At least three years of experience in a similar role;
- A hospitable mind set and drive to aim for the highest;
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, preferably in Dutch;
- High level of IT proficiency;
- Experienced in managing and developing people;
- Accountable and resilient;
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations;
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.