Ciao, piacere! For a luxury 5* hotel in Amsterdam I am on the lookout for a passionate and experienced Restaurant Manager! Do you have exceptional language skills and do you speak Italian, English and preferably Dutch? Do you have affinity with the Italian kitchen? Does leading a large, international team energize you? Then I am looking for you!
This hotel is developing quickly and it's noticable! Several renovations have been done and there are more to come. The hotel is associated with more than 250 rooms. The restaurant is an authentic Italian fine dining restaurant. The team consists of more than 20 team members.
We are looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager. Within this role you will lead an international team (20+ team members) and have many responsibilities and tasks such as:
- Being the face and personality of the restaurant;
- Build relationship with guests;
- Drive the marketing activities and calendar in positioning of the restaurant in the Amsterdam restaurant scene;
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long term functional goals;
- Provide effective leadership to the Restaurant team to ensure targets are met;
- Ensure consistent Brand Service Standards in every area at all times.
In the position of Restaurant manager there is a salaryindication of € 2800 gross per month. Next to that there will be:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program;
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities;
- Employee discount;
- Travel allowance;
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions;
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums;
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well;
- Incentive program based on performance.
As Restaurant Manager you can identify yourself with the following:
- You have a representative appearance and flexible attitude;
- You enjoy a challenge, have a work hard/play hard attitude and can handle high work pressure;
- You enjoy building relationships with colleagues and guests to achieve maximum results;
- Minimum of two years' experience as an assistant or management position in a restaurant environment;
- Knowledge of- and experience with Italian cuisine;
- Commercial capability to deliver profit, control costs and build customer loyalty;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills;
- Innovative and creative;
- Fluent in English, Italian and preferably in Dutch.