The Rotterdam Metrological is looking for a refined Software Test Lead. Would you like to be part of an ambitious team that is working internationally on the map? Read on soon!
In this hands-on test lead function you are responsible for the correct execution of the test process and for supporting and advising: you are responsible for optimizing our QA process, defining the test process and test strategy, defining and setting up of test environments, the creation of test cases, the planning and control of testers, and for a considerable part of the time the hands-on testing of our software. You are also responsible for analyzing the deviations found and reporting them to the developers through our internal ticket system. In addition, you support the programmers where you can and give advice on the basis of test results in the field of quality.
As a software test lead at Metrological you work intensively with developers and an external test party that takes care of part of the tests.
- You have at least a Bacherlor training in ICT or electrical engineering;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience as a Software Tester;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as a software test lead;
- You have experience with the various forms of software testing, including: integration testing, regression testing, test automation, manual testing, stress testing and endurance testing;
- You have extensive experience with testing embedded software and applications;
- You have good problem solving, testing and debugging skills;
- You are curious and work carefully;
- You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality and can deal with stressful situations and changing priorities;
- You have great communication skills and like to have contact with customers;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both in word and in writing.
As a Test Lead you can use your own creativity and you work on the product of the future. You have a workplace within an inspiring environment with the latest equipment, so that you can get the best out of yourself and the job.
In addition to a good salary (depending on knowledge and experience), you get a MacBook and iPhone. In order to continue to develop you, we offer you various training opportunities. Because Metrological is growing strongly, the (growth) possibilities are virtually unlimited.
Metrological provides a cloud-based software solution to make apps on TV available to TV operators such as Comcast, KPN, Liberty Global and Ooredoo. In addition, we offer operators a library of apps with premium and long tail content. The platform is live in several countries and has a reach of 40 million households worldwide.
Our office is located in the heart of Rotterdam and can best be described as a modern and inspiring work environment with an informal but professional atmosphere. With a close-knit team of more than 40 young and ambitious employees, we work daily on the (further) development of our TV Application Framework
For more information visit; www.metrological.com.
Do you want to contribute to the success of Metrological? Send your CV plus motivation letter to Kimberly Fleming via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Indicate clearly in your letter of motivation why you think you are the ideal candidate and what qualities you think you can bring for this challenging position.
Tags: software, embedded, projecten, business-to-business, internationaal, ICT, app, televisie, TV, rotterdam, vacature Zuid-Holland