As a Metrological Project Manager you are responsible for leading multiple customer projects and operationally manage the Metrological project team (typically varying form 4 to 10 team members). The projects have typically a duration of 3-9 months and have a large (embedded) software component. You will work closely with the Sales and Development departments of Metrological.
The focus of the project manager is mainly on managing the internal team, managing suppliers and managing the customer and third parties involved in the project. We operate internationally - you enjoy working together with other cultures and are proactive and skilled in (remote) communication. You also see no issue in the fact that working hours can shift regularly, because customers are in different time zones.
- Manage all levels of projects, from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring until completion of the project;
- Create and control project plans and project schedules in order to integrate, customize and deploy the Metrological software products at the customer;
- Coordination of daily project activities, create status reports, perform forecasting, manage change requests and resolve issues;
- Daily communication with stakeholders and those who are responsible at the customer. Report on progress and manage expectations;
- Ensure projects are completed successfully, resulting in customer satisfaction;
- Leading and coaching the project team.
Required skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced professional, with good leadership qualities and management skills. You are flexible, pragmatic and able to manage multiple deadline-driven software integration projects in parallel. You are
experienced in working in a fast paced environment and you can easily adjust to changing priorities.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s or masters degree in ICT or electrotechnics or similar work and thinking level;
- A minimum of 4 years work-related experience is required in a Digital TV or related industry. Experienced in managing business-to-business deployment projects;
- At least 4 years of experience in managing software development and integration projects;
- You are diplomatic, result driven, a strong leader and motivator;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A strong personality and able to convince;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis;
- Excellent in English (verbal and written).
Metrological supplies MVPDs with its device and software agnostic Application Platform, 250+ apps and an open SDK. With a branded TV App Store, operators increase ARPU, reduce churn and enhance the user experience on all screens. The Metrological Application Platform consists of several products: the App Store, UX, App Manager and the Dashboard, which allows operators to configure, operate and manage their own App Store across devices in real-time and get access to all relevant business intelligence data.
Metrological is a trusted industry player, chosen by world’s leading operators and telecommunications companies, such as Liberty Global, Comcast, Vodafone.
Metrological offers a competitive salary package that depends on qualifications and experience as well as good secondary conditions.