Do you have superior Excel skills? Do you have experience in ocean freight and tender management? Are you capable of working under tight deadlines and do you possess strong communicative capabilities? If the answer is yes, then the next step in your career could be our Ocean Tender Coordinator position based in Rotterdam!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Actively lead and carry out the tender management process
• Develop and support competitive, customer-centric proposals enabling profitable business wins
• Grow the tendered business in volume and profit
• Preparing competitive, high quality proposals in response to forwarding RFQs/ RFIs/ RFPs received from global/ regional and country priority accounts closely cooperating with other tender management teams, bid owners, product managers and other support functions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint & others
• A master level in Excel: Marco, VLOOKUP, Conditional Formulas & Pivot Table
• Knowledge of ocean freight rates and data
• Knowledge of CRM (advantage)
• The ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and be successful in a matrix organization
• The desire to actively look for training and development & improvement opportunities
• Strong passion for accuracy and detail oriented
• Experience with working under tight deadlines
• The ability to work in a diverse environment and culture
• Analytical skills
• Excellent writing, problem solving and communicative skills
Educational background / Work experience
• Bachelor or higher in: business administration, Logistics and/or a commercial background
• Relevant working experience (minimum 3 years)
• Industry experience - preferably in ocean freight (minimum 3 years)
• English (must) and additional foreign language is an advantage
What we offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Pension plan
• Holiday allowance
• Training, development & improvement opportunities
• Working in a relatively new, small and dynamic team where your input will be highly valued
Are you interested?
Does this vacancy describe you and are you ready to tie yourself to an international company with plans to expand even more? Apply today as our new Ocean Tender Coordinator EMEA!
Since its founding, the Nippon Express Group has employed its logistical strengths to connect people, businesses and regions throughout the world. In so doing, we have continuously supported social development. Making no compromise in safety and maintaining a deep focus on environmental issues, we continuously strive to deliver innovative solutions at the next frontier of logistics.
We will forever take pride in our ability to inspire trust and answer the call of society.