Are you a seasoned Administrative professional with at least 2 years of experience? Are you seeking a new challenge where you can contribute with your knowledge and expertise?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analyzing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- The ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationery.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of changelog, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and take minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation in the organization of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Support for the Project Review Process.
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list.
- Participation in the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Completed secondary education or professional training in administrative support and/or secretarial activities.
- At least 2 years of secretarial experience.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Autonomy in carrying out the tasks assigned, with a strong sense of dedication and motivation.
- Very good interpersonal skills and a helpful and positive approach to the colleagues.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to take on new tasks.
- Familiarity with the ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Application deadline: Friday, the 19th of April
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.