MILabs has a unique position in the fast growing market of pre-clinical imaging systems with a full range of high performance SPECT/PET/CT/MRI/OI functionality. Combined with unprecedented proprietary technology MILabs’ is truly ‘providing small details for big discoveries’ in academic and pharmaceutical research. As a valued imaging technology provider we collaborate with leading Universities, Contract Research Organizations and Pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
As a result of rapid expansion MILabs is looking for a dedicated
International Service Engineer
After a thorough preparation and training period you will be responsible for the on-site installation, maintenance and service of our imaging systems. We offer a unique and dynamic environment: you have the chance to contribute to the expansion of our cutting-edge technology throughout the research community. The current stage and fast expansion of the company will provide personal growth opportunities. The working climate at MILabs is informal and internationally oriented.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Install, calibrate, test and service MILabs imaging systems at customer sites throughout the world
- Act as contact person by mail and phone for customers with service requests
- Document and report service calls and -cases and provide input for continuous improvement of our complete service provision
- Provide feedback on serviceability, developments and trends on MILabs product portfolio
- Actively monitor and - where possible - improve customer satisfaction
- Degree in Mechanical and/or Electronics Engineering
- Several years of working experience in international service provision
- Knowledge of Imaging Technologies and instrumentation (X-RAY, PET, SPECT or CT) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, you are a hands-on creative problem solver and you have a flexible attitude
- Motivated, result oriented and self-driven
- Willingness to travel world wide for periods typically four to eight working days
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young, dynamic and high tech environment. MILabs supplies unique products that can make a strong difference and is located at the Utrecht Science Park.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply here (via https://solliciteerbij.nl/MILabs/Formulier/zVlnsMn3BAVywcI1_vGrOw==) by sending your resume and motivation letter.
For further information on MILabs please visit our website www.milabs.com.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated