The department PD Electronics is responsible for the electronic SW and HW design of the display modules. The Software Quality Assurance Manager (SQA) is part of the Electronic Engineering Department within Product Development. In the position as Software Quality Assurance Manager you are responsible to coordinate automotive spice activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Automotive SPICE® Coordinator task
▪ Responsible for the Embedded Software Development Process:
▪ Create, Steer, guide and deploy the embedded software development process
▪ Initiate continuous improvement actions,
▪ Assure compliance and escalate deviations;
▪ Customer Support & Audits
▪ Bachelor/Master in Software Engineering or equivalent
▪ Experience in writing of embedded SW
▪ Good knowledge of implementing quality systems
▪ Experience with quality processes within the automotive environment
▪ Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 is a pre
▪ Able to work independently and precisely
▪ Good English communication skills in speaking and writing
▪ Knowledge of German is preferred
▪ Team player; good communication skills.
▪ Willing to travel to Asia and within Europe
▪ You have an analytical set of mind (abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking).
▪ You are able to take a step back and oversee the whole project (helicopter view)
▪ You are a good communicator and able to communicate effectively with different disciplines and levels. You also have a clear and structured way of reporting.
▪ You are able to build and maintain networks throughout the T&D organization, but also outside the organization (e.g. with clients or development partners).
▪ Able to challenge colleagues to come up with even better ideas
▪ Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.