As an ambitious ambassador with a true passion for hospitality, you are always prepared for changing circumstances! You have a sharp eye for quality and react proactively towards changing situations in the f&b as well as the front desk department. You are a born communicator and are very well aware that a smile speaks more than a thousand words!
The small scale (46 rooms) of the four star Grand Downtown Hotel, enables you to really experience and learn all of the in’s and out’s of every single department within the hotel. Talking about a career boost! You function in a young, pleasant and informal team in which you share your passion for the industry.
People close to you tend to describe you as a social, representative, pro-active and especially independent person who is always in for a new challenging adventures. Unlike most people your age, you already have a very specific idea on what your career is going to look like in the future, and you are certain that this next step is 100% accurate! Last but definitely not least, you are flexible and prepared to work all of the shift that apply.
Why we are the perfect fit for you
- An informal work environment within a young team of highly enthusiastic co-workers;
- A good salary;
- Performance bonuses
- Growth possibilties
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days based on a 38 hour workweek;
- A healthy and growing organisation;
- A variety in tasks that do not even count as ‘’work’’ for people who breathe hospitality;
- ‘’Home-at-work’’ feeling with crystal clear communication;
- The opportunity to learn something new every day!
Why you are the perfect fit for us
- HBO (Higher Vocational Education) working and thinking ability;
- At least one year of relevant experience in the hotel industry;
- Speaks English (and preferably Dutch) fluently;
- Knowledge of any other foreign language (German, French, Russian, Spanish, Turkish) is a huge plus;
- A true and genuine passion for hospitality,
For any inquiries, please apply online directly!