Opticon Sensors Europe is an international manufacturer of Scanning and Display solutions with her origins in Japan. With 17 subsidiaries Opticon is worldwide active in several markets. The European headquarters is located in the Netherlands (Hoofddorp) and from here all the regional offices are coordinated. Besides online marketing and promotional material, to support the sales team, Opticon gains a lot of attention every year by attending a variety of exhibitions around the world.
The Job Profile
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Online Marketeer for our European headquarter. You will work together with the Marketing Manager and you will have close cooperation with the local R&D, Support and the international Sales team. This job includes several responsibilities:
- Actively assist in creating marketing strategies
- Set up online marketing strategy and implement this
- Execute social media campaigns
- Ownership of several forms of content (brochures, case studies, etc.)
- Set up and manage a new E-newsletter format
- Work closely together with third parties to reach strategic marketing goals
- Assist in organizing exhibitions and (in-house) events
- Maintaining and improving the website
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communication
- Minimum of 2 year’s relevant work experience
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience with social media campaigns
- Representative and communicative towards third parties and customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with a vast array of different personalities from different cultures and find ways to motive them
- Basic knowledge of SEO and what this means for the content
- Experience with editing webpages and content in a CMS
Working hours 37,5 hours a week and flexible working times.
- We offer you a job in a multicultural and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan fully paid by employer
For more information about this vacancy please contact Vidya Gangaram Panday on +31 23 569 2700. To apply for this role, please fill out the form on this page or send your resume (and if applicable, a portfolio) and cover letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Acquisition regarding this position is not appreciated.