SEA Specialist Electronics Rotterdam
You would like to make good use of your bachelor’s degree (or higher) in marketing. And you prefer a job that you can shape in a way that fits you best. Seek no further, because a company in Rotterdam is offering you exactly this with the job of SEA specialist. Besides meeting your criteria, you can count on a gross salary of at least €3,000.- per month, reimbursement of your travel costs and the freedom of a freelancer but with a fixed contract. Keep reading to find out more and apply today! Manpower is looking for a SEA specialist for an electronics company in Rotterdam.
As SEA marketeer, your responsibility lies with search engine advertising. You make sure the website is easy to find, by using campaigns and paid advertisements. To do so, you keep a close eye on how the website is doing. You’re able to do this using the SEA data you request and analyse. This requires you to work in a precise and detailed way, and with a love for data analysis. You are part of the lead search and shopping’s team and take responsibility for part of their portfolio. That means you will regularly be in contact with ‘your’ brands. In this, you get a lot of individual creative freedom to make this job your own! What’s in for you
- Gross salary of at least € 3,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to the client’s regulations
- Full-time job of 36 to 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with our client
- Possibility to partially work from home
- Freedom in making this position yours
- A challenging job with a lot of responsibility
Over de werkgever
You want to work with Europe’s number one in consumer electronics. Coincidentally, that happens to be this client! If you start working here, your workplace will be the company’s main office in Rotterdam.
We would love to share more information about your new employer with you in a personal conversation.
In this full-time position, you will be working between 36 and 40 hours per week. Your working hours are from Monday to Friday during regular office hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or a related field
- At least two years’ experience working in search and shopping advertising, for example as a SEA specialist, online marketeer, online marketing specialist or in a similar role
- Availability of at least 36 hours per week
- Demonstrable experience with feed management tools, such as Channable
Additionally, you are able to think analytically, work independently, and deal with pressure. Would you prefer to start working as SEA specialist as soon as possible? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.000,- tot € 3.500,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.vast