Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.Job Purpose and Impact
The Process Deployment Specialist III will coordinate efforts to define product line specific business requirements, implements improved business processes, ensures successful deployment of the new enterprise resource planning systems and enhancements, coordinates systems and process testing, training of system users and assists with functional stabilization efforts. In this role, you will lead the implementation for a specific functional area and product line and will require collaboration and teamwork within the business, global information technology and corporate functions.Key Accountabilities
- Lead the implementation of system and process deployment for the primary functional area and ensure consistent implementation of system configuration and processes throughout the organization are reviewed and approved by process sponsors.
- Identify and lead optimization activities, partnering with subject matter experts and super users across the product line and promote process change in the organization.
- Ensure that implemented design and process changes are aligned with the internal control framework and the global process organization.
- Develop the integrated project plan and ensure organizational readiness and commitment to ongoing enhancements, optimization and value realization activities.
- Define deployment objectives and scope and measure and monitor project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for implementation, resolving issues independently.
- Implement, maintain and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value captured through optimization initiatives.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills capable of breaking down complex issue to identify key drivers and upstream and downstream impacts
- Confirmed ability to lead, coach, facilitate and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience and functional spectrums to manage expectations and drive organizational and process change
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of two years of experience in a supervisory or management position
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.