As a Case Manager you will work in a team of specialists to ensure seamless coordination of long term and/or complex sickness absence cases. The Case Manager is the single point of contact for manager, HRA and employee with regards to absence cases and is responsible for ensuring compliance with both the Dutch Gatekeeper Act and the company's internal policies with regards to sickness absence. The Case Manager is also the single point of contact to the external Arbo services (e.g. Company Doctor, mediator, etc). You ensure our employees and people managers get optimal support in order to shorten the amount of time before sustainable reintegration as much as possible, by providing advice, guidance in terms of regulations and procedures, as well as status-updates. You proactively identify improvement areas with regard to managing employee sickness and you actively advise the business when intervention is needed, or when you see the opportunity of improving policies and processes around employee illness management.
- Manage end-to-end sickness absence process portfolio for all longterm and/or complex cases, while connecting with, and managing, the relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance and progress of reintegration.
- Manage all mandatory information, tasks and responsibilities to both the employee and the manager during a sickness absence case in accordance with the Gatekeeper Act and internal policies.
- Manage all mandatory information, tasks and coordination to & with external Arbo services (e.g. Company Doctor, mediators, workability specialists)
- Ensures meticulous administration of sickness absence cases within scope, which will lead to trusted data and reporting (and steer data/analytics), which requires strong partnering with other stakeholders such as HROps teams.
- Ensures compliance with the NL social security institution.
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reporting to all relevant stakeholders such as HRA, business leaders.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within an international organisation;
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Dutch Gatekeeper Laws & Legislation
- Previous experience in a commercial environment;
- Experience with or a proven interest in labor law;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organisation;
- Proactive, data-driven, uses initiative, able to multitask and prioritise, without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Fluent in English is essential - other languages are a plus;
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please visit the link above and apply with your English CV.
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime