Vendor Partnership Manager, FinTech
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
It wasn’t so long ago that booking a trip to see the Eiffel Tower, stroll down New York’s iconic Madison Avenue or feel the sand between our toes on Copacabana Beach was simply a matter of a few taps on our smartphone.
In fact, that’s what we do at Booking.com. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we’re busy preparing for when the world is ready to travel once more.
Across our offices worldwide, we continue to innovate. To solve for some of the most complex challenges in travel and technology, and to plan for the exciting developments that lie ahead. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening up new career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission.
We are united in the belief that our very human desire to explore the planet’s beauty and discover more about other people and cultures will endure. The world is waiting for us. Together, we will be ready.
As a Vendor Partnership Manager you ensure that Booking.com’s 3rd party payments partners are monitored and managed on a day to day basis. You'll contribute towards payment research that will be used to create reporting dashboards as well as forward looking plans. You will support senior payments partnership managers to create annual plans to ensure best in class performance & reporting from vendors. You are financially savvy and contribute to deal negotiations and provide analysis on cost drivers.
Lastly, plays a key role in the life cycle of vendor management - Sourcing (RFIs & RFPs), reviewing appropriate SLA’s, coordinating agreements, reporting and managing the day-to-day activities. B.responsible
- Document and understand the capabilities of third party payments service providers, and regularly benchmark PSPs against the market
- Own the full vendor management cycle including evaluating new needs and build-or-buy scenarios, bid process, vendor performance management, and evaluation of innovation/new capabilities that improve our Pay IN/OUT economics or enhance the payments experience.
- Analyze new and emerging technologies and drive the organizational shifts to implement new technologies/payment methods as appropriate.
- Monitoring Payments / PSP performance by tracking central metrics for analysis and reporting.
- Oversee all contract negotiations, quarterly benchmarking reviews, PSP integrations and transitions/dispositions
- Building further support through stakeholder management for projects/initiatives as well as creating and maintaining relevant documentation, reporting and analysis for these projects.
- Create & maintain project management frameworks & templates in tools such as Salesforce & Google Drive.
- Drive discipline of agility in planning, execution, & evaluation of success of projects.
- Collaborate with the technical and business teams to ensure alignment on the overall roadmap for B2C (and potentially B2B) activities
- Coordinate schedules, book meetings/conferences/summits as well as other events.
- 2-5 years + experience managing vendors, in procurement leading a portfolio of contracts, and/or managing tooling implementation projects
- Capable, experienced project manager who is able to find the critical synergies between projects to benefit the entire program
- Influential, open communicator with ability to work with, influence, and align with multiple stakeholders
- PMP/PgMP or Prince2 certification preferred
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent organizational agility and able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Enjoy a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Able to travel 10% of the time within Europe & internationally
- An opportunity to contribute to a high scale, complex, world-renowned product, and seeing the real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Be part of a truly international fast-paced environment and performance-driven culture
- Various opportunities to grow technically and personally via side projects, hackathons, conferences, and your involvement in the community
- Full relocation support for you and your family (if the case) to move to Amsterdam - one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe. We have fine-tuned this process by successfully relocating 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year alone!
- Headquarters located in one of the most dynamic cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- A performance-based company that offers 29 vacation days, career advancement, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the “Booking Deal” including other perks and benefits
- Company-sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture
- Diverse and creative colleagues from every corner of the world
- With over 70 different nationalities within the technology department alone, you will be able to absorb new skills and grow your career in a multicultural environment
- We value the diversity of all types and in an open, dynamic workplace. This has been a pillar at Booking.com since day one, and something we continue to strongly believe in and build today.
Booking.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime