Credit Controller - German Speakers
Credit Controller - German Speaker
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
We are looking for a Credit Controllers – German speaker based in our Amsterdam Office.
A Booking.com Credit Controller is responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts. The Credit Controller supports Booking.com BV by being a main point of contact for its customers for all invoice related issues. The Credit Controller is expected to build strong relationships with Booking.com’s customers and business partners in an effort to ensure all invoices are paid to the terms of Booking.com BV’s hotel contract. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts to settle balances immediately in full;
- Monitor overdue debtors, identify and action significant collection risk issues and minimize overall DSO;
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues;
- Ensure that allocation issues are handled satisfactorily by working closely with the Accounts Receivable Team;
- Actively note and document customer payment issues and communications;
- Be proactive in increasing the number of accounts that pay by Direct Debit, where available;
- Perform in accordance with business policy and procedures;
- Handle ad hoc issues and projects, whenever required
- Previous experience of collections or Credit Control is a big plus;
- You MUST be fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (in all levels of business);
- Strong negotiating skills – Able to negotiate assertively when required;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical – ability to identify risks;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team – Strong team player;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime