Group Product Manager - Attractions Supply
At Booking.com, we believe travel is a force for good in the world, connecting people and cultures, reducing barriers and increasing understanding. Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. We make this possible by allowing everyone to book their entire trip with Booking.com. The Attractions business vertical is part of the Trips Business Unit where we are making a connected trip possible for our customers. Attractions focuses on the wide variety of attractions, tours, and activities available at destinations around the world. We aim to make it easier for our customers to discover, book, and experience any attraction at unbeatable value. As travel returns, we are looking for a Group Product Manager to join our growing team to create value for our customers, partners and business.
As the Group Product Manager for Attractions Supply, you will be leading your team of Product Managers to increase the selection of tours, activities and attractions that we can offer customers within the Booking Holdings ecosystem. This includes building new partnerships with providers, importing and transforming the supply, and making the supply easily accessible and bookable for customers. You will work closely with cross-functional Attractions product development teams, Attractions leadership, external partners, commercial, operations, customer service and more. The consumers of what you build will be product teams and developers who are working hard to make it easy for customers to explore, comprehend and book exciting things to do at their destination of choice.
- Full ownership of the product vision, strategy, product goals, success metrics and roadmaps to build integrations with partners and modern services used by product teams to access Attractions supply, ultimately giving customers a greater selection of tours, activities and attractions.
- Be deeply committed to solving customer, partner and stakeholder pain points and identifying opportunities to better our collective experience. Collecting data as necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intelligence, or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Responsible for maintaining a prioritisation framework that facilitates transparent and simple decision-making on priorities to maximize impact on customer needs, user experience, product quality, and business value, while balancing technical feasibility and risk.
- Support and justify the chosen technical solutions and build a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders by ensuring the technical feature development and strategy are scoped to satisfy the short and long term needs of the business.
- Responsible for cross track collaboration and strategic track support of key initiatives, while continuously communicating track goals, learnings, and aspirations.
- Responsible for delivering best-in-class experiences that meet and exceed what our customers and partners expect from Booking.com
- Manage a team of Product Managers to develop requirements, specifications, and work with engineering to deliver enhancements to our consumer experience.
- Responsible for understanding the strengths, development areas, and challenges for each person on their team and providing regular constructive feedback.
- Ensures every report has the appropriate structure and tools in place to allow them to grow in the career and improve upon their areas of growth. (eg. Regular 1on1s, development plans, mentors, coaching, etc)
- Inspire and drive a cross-functional team to SMART qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Seeks and remains open to feedback from direct and indirect stakeholders to continuously improve leadership skills.
- Act as an expert in craft and responsible for growth and performance management of direct reports (JPM/PM/SPM)
- Actively participate in product networks and the craft community outside of Attractions with other business verticals.
- Contributing and leading the craft community and company wide efforts where needed (e.g. recruitment activity generating leads, doing phone interviews)
- Proactively invests time and energy into improving Product Management as a craft in Booking.com
- Expert Problem Solver - Ability to identify and analyse complex issues, problems or opportunities to achieve desired outcomes, by applying structured thinking and breaking concepts down into component parts to form a logical train of thought that can easily be followed and understood by others.
- Creativity and curiosity - A creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about our customers, business and product.
- Expert communication skills - Being able to communicate efficiently both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual project members. Being able to write clear and concise product goals, requirements, status updates and product results.
- Expert stakeholder management and influencing skills - Able to bring diverse stakeholders together to agree and move forward with an approach or plan.
- Expert analytical skills - Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Strong organizational and project management skills - Someone with responsibility to ensure multiple projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner. Experience with agile methodologies is highly preferred.
- Ability to thrive and work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- 8+ years of relevant product management experience, 2+ years of direct management experience
- Technical background with experience building services and API products from the ground up.
- Previously led product development to expand a business in a new area and experience with scaling products.
- Experience working with multiple consumers/clients with diverse needs.
- Comfortable to query data and perform analysis independently.
- Experience in sizing business opportunities and translating them into products, features and processes that deliver value.
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end service design is a plus.
- Live and work in Amsterdam, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe.
- Contribute to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and see real-time impact of your work on millions of travellers worldwide.
- Work in a fast-paced and performance driven culture.
- Opportunity to utilize technical expertise, leadership capabilities and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Promote and drive impactful and innovative engineering solutions.
- Technical, behavioural and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and some great added perks of working in the home city of Booking.com.
Booking.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime