Senior Transaction Monitoring Specialist WB
ING is looking for a Senior Transaction Monitoring (TM) specialist for the Wholesale Banking (WB) business, focusing on documenting and implementing ING’s TM Risk Control Framework Standards that includes the related methodologies, processes and procedures.
Role and responsibilities
You will be working within a team of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) TM Experts, who supports the WB FCC organization and WB 1ste Line of Defense Business Units globally in developing and implementing ING's TM Risk Control Framework Standards for Payments and Specialised Tooling products such as Correspondent Banking, Payment Service Providers, Trade Finance and Financial Markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for documenting and implementing the TM Risk Control Framework methodologies, processes and procedures, advising the 1LoD why and what risk needs to be covered. You will take ING’s relevant and related polices, risk assessments, related product characteristics and regulatory expectations and industry practices as the bases of the deliverables under your responsibility. The position also act as is key channel for advice, implementation and training as well as for translating in- and external developments into ING's TM Risk Control Framework.
Your focus lies on:
- Documenting and implementing the TM Risk Control Framework Standards, including methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Representing the FCC WB Global TM Team in the specialised 1st and 2nd Line of Defence projects in this respect.
- Maintaining expertise and monitoring developments in the TM domain and analysing how this potentially impacts ING’s TM Risk Control Framework Standards for Payments and Specialised Tooling products.
- Challenging the Payments and Specialised Tooling business owners on the effectiveness of TM controls, processes, procedures and systems.
- Pro-actively supporting and advising the WB Payments and Specialised Tooling business’ in ways to further enhance TM methodologies, processes, procedures and tooling.
- Providing to the role related SME input on behalf of the FCC WB Global TM Team to Payments or Specialised Tooling TM projects.
- Participating in initiatives to align TM activities globally across Business Lines.
- Monitoring and follow-up on open audit-items within WB related to your role.
- Identifying key areas for improvement and providing support and guidance to implement good practice.
You will functionally report into the FCC Global Lead WB TM.
Who we are looking for?
The candidate has at least 7 to 10 years of experience in the WB TM environment with exposure to Payments and Specialist Tooling products. He or she has strong social and communication skills and understands stakeholder management. We look for a motivated, pro-active, dedicated and independent thinker; a decision maker with a proven ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
We are looking for the following characteristics:
- Academic background.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in the WB TM domain (minimum 7 - 10 years).
- In-depth knowledge on the risks and typologies associated to the Payments and Specialised Tooling products such as Correspondent Banking, Payment Service Providers, Trade Finance and Financial Markets.
- Adequate knowledge of Transaction Monitoring IT systems, architectures and data domains.
- Experienced with innovation on the KYC and KYCC side of TM; hidden networks, hidden relationships, entity resolutions and exclusive relationships have no secrets for you.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Strong and effective communication skills – fluent in English (reading and writing).
- “Can do” mentality.
- Organised with the ability to meet and respond to tight deadlines.
- Display seniority and persuasiveness. Skill to act as sparring partner at senior compliance and 1st Line of Defence management level with an eye for strategy.
- Display an independent stance and ability to take decisions.
- You do not only start projects but also finish them. You have no trouble navigating through complicated and challenging issues.
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here. The job offers various opportunities for further professional development.
- The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
You can apply online for this position by clicking on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Fulltime - Parttime