Do you have at least one year of experience as a logistics employee and do you have a good command of the English language? Then Manpower is looking for you. In this position, you will also drive a forklift truck in addition to performing logistical activities. In order to do your job well, it is important that you have a forklift certificate. In exchange for your hard work you can count on a gross salary up to €13.00 per hour. Interested? Then apply now. Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics employee for a packaging company in fruits in Venlo.
As a logistics worker you will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Stacking pallets
- Putting away orders in cooling storage in time
- Checking freight papers
- Loading and unloading trucks with forklift
- Gross salary between €11.50 and €13.00 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs starting from 10 kilometres
- Pension accrual via Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Full-time job for 38 hours a week
- Shift allowance after 7.00 hours
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Free access to E-learning platform via Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
You will be working for an international orientated company who is specialized in packing soft fruits.
At the moment, we can’t give you any more information about your new employer. After you have reached the next step in the application process, we will be happy to tell you more about the company.
In this full-time position, you will be working in staggered shifts between 7.00 and 21.00 hrs.
Preferably you live in the area of Venlo, for example in Roermond, Weert or Sittard.
- An preparatory secondary vocational education diploma or higher
- At least one year of experience working as a logistics worker, warehouse employee, forklift driver or similar
- A good command of the English language and preferably Dutch, German or Polish language
- Forklift certificate
- Availability of 40 hours per week
Do you meet all requirements? Apply today and we will contact you within two working days!
Wat wij bieden
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Robin Van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088 282-8128.tijdelijk