As a national truck driver you drive a box or tautliner trailer, transporting paper and auto parts around the Benelux countries. Products are mostly located on pallets. Loading and unloading will be done by others, sometimes you will be asked to help. Above that you will have to handle the necessary documentation and also a board computer.
You will work from Monday to Friday: only during the night. Everyday you will spend in accommodation.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
- Hourly wage ? 16,41 gross plus extra's
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 26 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55
Over de werkgever
1ToDrive is an ambitious and professional organization from The Netherlands, in the field of long-term employment. We focus mainly on drivers and other logistics professionals from Europe such as Romania, Lithuania and Poland, which want to apply their skills in The Netherlands. We have been doing so for many years now, during which we were able to build and maintain a broad network of professionals throughout Europe.
- Minimum of one year experience as CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Communicative knowledge, English language. Dutch language is an advantage
- Own car is to go to/from work
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist