Application management and further development of Electronic Archive applications, of which FileNet is the main component.
What does a day look like?
Requirement and design workshops, alignment with development teams, project status meetings, desk work (analysis and design).
Main responsibilities and tasks
ECM solution design, leading development team, final QA
Information regarding the team/department
Facilitair Bedrijf, deparment of Information Provisioning, which is responsible for applications supporting the primary business processes of UWV, and which are an important link to provide services to citizens. This role will work in a team consisting of client staff, IBMers and other contractors.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
ASAP - 31/12/2022
- Expert knowledge of latest architecture frameworks and design patterns with demonstrated technical leadership in building scalable, high performance enterprise products.
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of software engineering.
- At least 5 years of functional and technical experience in Enterprise Content Management, content lifecycle management or content/document driven workflows (e.g. case management).
- At least 5 years of functional and technical experience ECM applications. Preferably with FileNet and Content Navigator, or alternatively with Documentum or OpenText.
- At least 3 years of experience with FileNet P8 API and Websphere.
- Thorough understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) concepts for business service implementation, with focus on Web Services using SOAP and RESTful.
- Experience with full software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of different implementation methodologies, specifically Agile methodologies.
- Good in verbal and writing in Dutch and English
Wat wij bieden