Do you have have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and do you have completed a professional education course in the direction of Management Secretary? This is the job for you!
We are Looking for a Management Assistant at Medior level for our Eneco Energy Trade department, who will join the team and who can get started after a short training period. Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language is a requirement! The position is for 24 hours a week, Wednesday is a mandatory working day. Together with the current Management Assistant, you will divide the activities that come from the MT.
WHY CHOOSE FOR ENECO?
We are a leader in the energy transition and our core mission is 'sustainable energy for everyone'. Within the Asset-Backed Trading department, we buy and sell commodities on the wholesale market. By optimizing financial results on these wholesale markets you will enable Eneco to achieve its ambition of increasing its renewable asset portfolio in all the countries where it operates. Your contribution is, therefore, key to Eneco realizing its sustainable ambitions and critical to the leading role Eneco plays in the energy transition.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
In this dynamic, parttime position of Management Assistant, in a team of two you will provide support to the management and the department. You work independently within a team context and (pro)actively support the management team and the department of Eneco Energy Trade (EET).
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• managing, creating and monitoring agendas, taking into account priorities in relation to people and interests; being able to consider matters in a business context
• being the point of contact for all kinds of matters concerning the management team and the department.
• reading along with the management team's e-mail and independently picking up or implementing actions
• monitoring the quality of outgoing documents and realizing file formation and archiving
• preparing discussions and meetings of the management team. Collecting information, drawing up agendas and sending relevant documents to the participants
• drawing timely attention to the settlement of action points and agreements made
• taking care of (confidential) correspondence and independently drawing up memos, letters, etc. on the basis of general instructions
• monitoring, streamlining and coordinating various processes
• planning of events
HELLO! THIS IS YOUR TEAM
EET is Eneco's international trading department. The working language in this department is English. With a diverse team of over 100 highly skilled employees, we work towards an optimal market vision that supports Eneco's sustainability targets. EET is a busy, sometimes hectic working environment that demands a lot of initiative and insight. We interact quickly with each other in an informal, collegial atmosphere
You work together as one team to deliver on one mission. In doing so, you are proactive in helping to accelerate the energy transition. You create space to exchange insights and opinions with colleagues and take responsibility for contributing to the joint plan. In addition to that:
• You have completed a professional education course in the direction of Management Secretary or comparable and have at least four years of relevant experience
• You have good knowledge of various software packages
• You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
• You are structured, stress resistant and persistent and a teamworker