We're looking for an Innovation Consultant with experience in developing organizational blueprints & teams
- Supporting (innovation) leadership teams in developing their organization vision of the future, how they will add value in the future.
- Bridging vision to action, deriving both strategic and tactical plans. Designing future fit organizational capability and defining phase improvement plans.
- Analyzing the current Organization Design (OD), Operating Model and Capabilities, defining the required future state, creating a plan to sustainably close the gaps.
- Detailing the required future
- Governance, Processes, Competences, Culture, Organization structure.
- Advising and supporting in the implementation - and ongoing improvement - of the future state OD, Operating Model and Capabilities.
- Ensuring engagement through the team, building momentum and a lasting program the team owns and drives.
- Identifying and tabling individual growth challenges in leadership and key team roles in particular.
- Coaching and/or mentoring individual leaders and team members.
- Contributing to building an Organization Development Competence Area within our Engineering Solutions Industry Consultancy team, to support our Philips organizations.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4,750 and a maximum of €5,100 gross per month based on 32 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
Practical matters for this assignment:
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
- End date: 30-06-2022 (extension could be possible)
- Location: This position is preferably based in Eindhoven, Netherlands, supported by a blend of remote and office-based work.
- Hours: 32
(For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible)
- (English)Bachelor/Master level with 10+ years of experience in organization design and change management.
- Affinity working within a client driven technical environment and in the high-tech or healthcare industry.
- Able to dialogue at senior leadership level and bridge to a practical hands-on value creation approach.
- Experience in designing operational and organizational models.
- Having worked at a major consultancy is a pre.
Wat wij bieden