Part Time Sales Administrator Dutch
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We are looking for an enthusiastic part time Dutch Sales Administrator in Rotterdam. As the Sales Administrator you will fully support the Sales team on daily operational affairs. You also work together with the other Sales Administrators and proactively work together. In the role of Sales Administrator you will report to the Senior International Account Manager (the Netherlands & Belgium) who is responsible for his own territories.
- Execute back office activities for the entire sales process (i.e.: offers, orders and contracts, price lists, rebates, return overviews and assistance with computing)
- Together with International Account Manager (s): formulation, monitoring and distribution of reliable sales forecasts (including collection of necessary information)
- Act as a key figure between Buying, Sales and Logistics departments regarding contacts with customers for all current affairs (contracts, orders, etc.)
- Act as an intermediary between Technical and customers regarding product specifications
- Analyse and process price differences (including producing credit notes)
- Act as a backup for Order Entry of the Customer Service team.
- Execute specifically assigned
- External communication for all relevant sales contract information towards customers
Over de werkgever
International food company.
Wat wij bieden
- 32 to 36 hours per week.
- Salary is max € 2900 based on full time (36 hours).
- Star date: immediately.
- 1 year contract with the intention to change it into permanent.
- Company located near city centre.
- There is no parking for employees at the company but you can park your 10 minutes away.
- Travel costs are fully covered,
- In the buildind of the office you can find a small cafe.
- Have intermediate / higher vocational education, preferably in business administration; intermediate / higher vocational level of working and thought
- Have about 2-3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Have knowledge of and experience within FMCG has the preference
- Have work experience with Sales office duties
- Have work experience within an internationally (in a number of European countries) operating organization, preferably experience within an English business culture
- Have knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (must) and SAP (preferably)
- Strong in working with figures on a daily basis; have analytical thought
- Flexible and immune to stress to work in an ever changing environment
- Have a commercial mentality to always be looking for new opportunities
- Capable to work on one’s own and in teams
- Be service and result oriented
- Capable of structured and accurate working
- Good communicative skills, be assertive
- Excellent mastery of Dutch and English (verbal and written). In addition workable knowledge of a third language such as French is preferable
Wat wij bieden