Senior Commercial Excellence Specialist (Partner Performance)
Our main priority In Commercial Excellence within Partner Services is to drive value for partners and Booking more than ever. The main building blocks to accomplish this mission are:
- Driving Strategic Commercial programs
- Tactical Commercial Value steering
- Revenue Management/Commercial Performance
- Partner Relationship Management
- Developing Distribution
We execute on this by:
- Delivering and controlling the business plan CPS and in line with PS/Accommodation Services
- Determine and describe strategic direction on partner management and our omni channel, and the operating model.
- Lead our Channel B.way program to guard our way of creating valuable, and lasting partnerships across channels.
- Translate and steer on Commercial targets from PS/Accommodation Services into our channels, including opportunity finding and harvesting
- Translate and lead strategic projects PS/Accommodation Services
- Translate and steer on the PS/Accommodation Services Supply and Pricing strategy to our channels, including opportunity finding and harvesting. This includes partner lifecycle development (this role), availability and pricing.
- Develop and execute on operational, commercial steering in our channels, preferably via scalable Toolings and Logics/Algorithms.
Within the ComEx department we have set up the Commercial Performance team to translate and steer on the PS/Accommodation Services Supply and Pricing strategy to our channels, including opportunity finding and harvesting. This includes partner lifecycle development (this role), availability and pricing.
The role of Senior Commercial Excellence Specialist (Partner Performance) in Central PS Leads the commercial processes for Partner Performance centrally.
It will connect to the Strategy and segment teams. This role is closely connected to the SrCES Supply/Pricing and Commercial processes and tooling roles in the same team. Besides, the role works daily with analysts to deliver Commercial insights. Storing connection to Partner Experience and our Channels.
A high level of leadership, stakeholder management, ownership and sound business knowledge is mandatory. Entrepreneurial, self-starter with knowledge or experience developing commercial processes would be a plus. Expect to interact daily with roles across the organization, from Support to the Leadership Team
- Translates Partner-Services Objectives and Strategy to clear Partner Lifecycle objectives for our channels. Integrate partner performance objectives into tactical steering plans, taking into account Partner value and priority
- Accountable for reporting on objectives and commercial KPIs of partner performance
- Initiate programmes and projects that drive partner performance (onboarding, ABRN, product adoption) across digital and account management channels
- Contribute to company-wide programmes that are focused on increasing partner value
- Business ownership of partner lifecycle management, from New Partners, developing partners, retaining partners to re-activating partners across different partner segments.
- Identify commercial opportunities & validate them to increase the partner performance and experience across the partner lifecycle and if successful scale
- Draft business requirements for our commercial tooling & logic landscape to support partner service strategy
- Develop partner value propositions in line with partner strategy to increase partner performance and partner satisfaction
- Develop and bring to market commercial service offering by account management and digital channels
- Incorporate partner satisfaction/experience metrics into performance views
- 5+ Years experience with Commercial (Marketing) performance management, and monitor and steering
- Ability to lead & influence across functions
- Commercial focus and prioritization skills
- Data-driven, customer-focused, proactive, creative and innovative.
- Highly organised, pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle.
- Able to work well independently and within a team;
- Building relationships and stakeholder management across
- Strong abilities across business & data reporting
- Preferred experience working in headquarters type environment
- Knowledge of the travel/accommodation industry advantageous
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime