As a value added services warehouse employee at Stryker you work in one of the most dynamic and professional environments. The VAS department has the most up-to-date equipment in order to meet specific and high customer requirements. In order to guarantee this quality, you will first follow an introductory training before you start, so that you master the basic knowledge at start.
Your most common activities include:
- Pre-assembly equipment;
- Adding labels, barcodes;
- Order Processing;
- Order Packing;
We offer you a job for longer term and a contract with hour guarantee right away!
Would you like to see the warehouse yourself and join the Stryker team?
We'd like to invite you to the weekly warehouse tour!
You can apply via our website and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You can contact:
Caroline Frangenberg 088-5063045
Over de werkgever
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers,we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medicaltechnologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spineproducts to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and servicesare available in over 100 countries around the world.Stryker is one of the biggest companies in medical technology around the world! They are active in over 100 countries around the world and have different warehouses in the Netherlands. At this moment, we are looking for new employees for the warehouses in Venlo. In these warehouses Stryker does receiving, shipping and storage of goods for different customers and warehouses around the country and world!
Working in the medical healthcare means you get to be a part of making someone’s life better!
As an Employee of Stryker, you start with an Introduction Training. During this training you will learn everything about the company, procedures and rules. After finishing this training, you can start working at Stryker.
At the warehouses, there are different departments which work between 06.00 and 19.00 o'clock.Working at Stryker means you'll work at a company with nice colleagues, a good atmosphere and have a job for longer term.
Do you want to join the team in Venlo?
Wat wij bieden
- A job as an allround warehouse employee within the most dynamic and professional companies in the medical field;
- Nice colleagues and a good atmosphere at work;
- 6 month contract with hour guarantee right away;
- €12,- / €12,50 bruto per hour;
- Travel allowance up to 30 kilometers;
- Timing in-house office at Stryker;
- Weekly payment;
- Job for longer term;
- Education and training opportunities.
- You are fulltime available;
- Available for shifts between 07.30 and 16.00 o'clock;
- You can read en speak English at a communicative level;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- You have your own transport
- You are open to education and training opportunities
- You are available for a longer period of time
Wat wij bieden