Group Business Controller Sourcing
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
As Group Business Controller Sourcing you will also be expected to communicate with the local business units. The opportunity is given to drive value and improve and align processes and
reporting within the global sourcing environment. You will also be expected to support the team with ad hoc questions and analysis when needed.Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate and support strategic projects; mainly related to sourcing and profit improvement
- Support development of sourcing function (process, system, results);
- Part of sourcing management team;
- Review and analysis of sourcing savings and sourcing KPI’s;
- Coordinate and support budget and forecast process;
- Review and approve non trade spend savings / business cases;
- Set up and develop definitions on sourcing savings and sourcing KPI’s;
- Set up savings reporting and KPI’s in newly acquired BU’s;
- Improve and further develop (use of) sourcing database (Cognos BI);
- Support development sourcing taxonomy and ensure alignment with systems;
- Further embed gross margin reporting / gross margin improvement.
Over de werkgever
Mediq is held by a Private Equity company and gives you a lot of possibilities to show initiative and improve the existing processes. At Mediq you will also be challenged to develop yourself and take on different responsibilities over time.
Mediq is a trusted partner in healthcare since 1899, helping people to live their lives to the fullest potential. Their ambition is to be the leading international direct-to-patient player. They want to improve the lives of people living with chronic diseases. They
are driven to reduce their need for hospital visits, ensuring care in their own livings environment and improving their treatment outcomes - all while lowering costs to keep their care affordable.
Wat wij bieden
- Dynamic working environment;
- Salary: €75.000,- - €95.000,- (subject to experience);
- 26,5 vacation days per annum;
- Participation in company pension plan;
- Laptop and cellphone provided by the company;
- Opportunities for courses and further education.
- (Post) Masters Degree in Business Administration or Finance/ Economics;
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, Dutch is preferred;
- 6+ years of relevant working experience within Controlling, Auditing, M&A Deal Advisory or consulting, preferably in an international setting; and preferably experience in a sourcing environment;
- Experience with monthly corporate planning and the controlling process;
- Good communication skills, able to influence and convince various levels of professionals;
- Take ownership and get things done;
- Ambitious, analytical and pro active attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
Wat wij bieden