SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyWorldwide medicine manufacturer with challenging and arduous goals. The company is continuously investing in R&D and innovative drugs and treatments to improve the life quality of patients.
Role DescriptionAs a new production facility is just finished, there is an on-going project to design all required processes and system solutions.
The purpose of the role is to ensure on time delivery of all vaccines to our patients at optimized costs.
The Supply Chain Planner will identify gaps in the planning structure and develop more efficient and effective planning.
Responsibilities- Cross functional lead of the design and implementation of the global planning processes
- Develop a standard ERP Master Data
- Ensure timely qualification of all raw materials
- Development of the production plan
- Key metrics reporting
- Introduction of continuous improvement initiatives
Requirements- Relevant background in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related area
- 5 years of experience in Planning
- Strong cross-functional Project Management skills
- Preferably working experience or knowledge of GMP regulations
- Advanced English
Other information- Type of contract: temporary via payroll
- Duration: 6 months + (very likely extensions within the same or alternative projects as the new facility is just finished)
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: 65.000 - 76.000 gross per year (depending on experience)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Patricia Oses Equiza.