ONLY APPLY VIA THE WEBSITE:
Are you the one who can make a guest feel at home? Do you like to work with a diverse set of colleagues and guests? Then this is the workplace for you!
The main responsibilities include:
- Check-in and check-out our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
- Answering the telephone
- Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts
- Handling and follow up on all guest requests.
The perfect candidate has:
- Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative person!
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory, a third language is a preference
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred
- Experience with Property Management Systems and affinity for IT systems
What do we have to offer you:
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €1950- €2350 gross according to the Horeca CAO. Wage can be different when <21 years old.
- Travel allowance of €5,- per day if you live 10 kilometres or more from the hotel
- Sunday allowance of 5% and night allowance of 20%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 1.950,- tot € 2.350,-
Parttime - Fulltime