Customer Service Specialist
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Responsible for efficient, reliable and cost effective Customer Service and the complete OTC cycle against agreed service levels (e.g. cash generation, complaints, delivery, forecasting, order handling, swaps) for the assigned cluster of customers / products;
- Responsible for pro-actively taking actions to secure uninterrupted supply and demand processes for the assigned clusters of customers / products.
- Reports hierarchically to the Customer Service Manager;
- Ability to fulfill the operational tasks within minimal 2 CS teams;
- Contributes to projects in OTC context;
- Monitor the OTC performance, quantitative and qualitative (“how”), and identify areas for improvement and improvement potential (e.g. e-business, perfect order), to increase effectiveness (customer service) as well as efficiency (handle the growth);
- Execute and gate keep the OTC work procedures for his area towards all parties involved in the OTC/PTP work process (e.g. billing, BM policy, claims, invoicing and pricing).
- Signal if proposed business contracts/deals are compliant with relevant fiscal, legal and/or logistical requirements.
- Challenge presented operational sales tactics and plans from the Sales Manager and discusses the proposals with the CS Manager.
- Execute SAP key user tasks if required (e.g. master data maintenance, testing new functionality).
- Register complaints and manage the complaint handling process.
- Anticipate on disturbances in the assigned area, in order to realize uninterrupted OTC/PTP processes;
- Undertake ad hoc analyses and take the lead in the desired problem solving requiring full overview of the business (“trouble shooting”);
- Roll out, implement and maintain e-shop functionality and integrity in close cooperation with customers;
- Responsible for sales office forecast and as such contributing to delivery capability and inventory levels (product availability), as well as delivery reliability (transport availability via e.g. internet bidding tool);
- Manage correct, complete and accurate master data to enable proactive issue management;
- Responsible for financial surcharge handling of additional logistical activities towards customers.
Over de werkgever
Our client is the worldwide market leader in it's specific industry.
Wat wij bieden
You will be seconded through Yacht's against an excellent remuneration package with the option to fulfill your further career within our international/worldwide client with plenty of opportunities as future next step!
- Higher Professional Education (HBO), preferably in logistics or business administration;
- Around 5 years’ experience in logistic and commercial positions;
- Operational knowledge on accounting, businesses processes, fiscal, legal, logistic processes, SAP and related IT systems and OTC/PTP requirements in an international context;
- Broad knowledge of OTC SAP processes;
- Language skills: Fluency in Italian and English in spoken and written is a must.
Please note: to be able to apply, you actually have to live in the Netherlands and you must have a valid working permit.
Wat wij bieden