Brand Manager Prostate Cancer Netherlands
TheBrand Manager Prostate cancer Netherlands develops and executes the Janssen-Cilag Benelux marketing communication-strategy in a close collaboration with the cluster value team (CVT) .
The Brand Manager is a marketing position within the Business Unit. The Brand Manager has a direct reporting line to the Senior Brand Manager
Tasks and responsibilities
Key Result Area: Brand Strategy
- Contributes to the brand strategy in MTP and BP (market insights, forecasting, messaging, product life cycle mgt).
- Responsible for the Brand/Marketing strategy in alignment with EMEA IBVT strategy.
- Strong sense for Financial & Business Acumen (budgeting, monitoring KPIs).
- Maximizes sales & profit of Brand.
- Gathers insights on current and future needs (market research, internal dashboards, external stakeholders).
- Clear view on the current & future competitive landscape in order to create a differentiated brand strategy.
- Leads the tactical plan development (alignment with all relevant stakeholders).
- Responsible for the (digital) Customer Journey (CIE, segmentation & positioning).
- Has an excellent product and therapeutic disease knowledge.
- Builds Value Projects (in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders).
Key Result Area: Brand Execution
- Designing and developing the marketing omnichannel mix – positive CIE index.
- A flawless execution of the tactical plan and tracking.
- Develop marketing materials in alignment with legal, regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Instruct and coach the MCC, PMO specialist.
- Develops differentiated brand messages vs competition.
- Executes Value Projects (in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders).
Key Result Area: Stakeholder management
- The BM knows the customer landscape (incl. HCP’s changing hospital environment), the key stakeholders and how to address them.
- Has a strong in/outside network.
- Leads MMS meeting and coordinates cross functional activities.
- The BM communicates a vision for the brand that inspires both internal and external stakeholders.
- Takes integrity-credo based actions regarding patients, collaboration, teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and people development.
- External Environment Scanning and KOL-Networking.
- Pro-active interaction with Sales Force, including presence in the field, at Customer Facing meetings and Congresses.
- Input in EMEA PM group: Representing Benelux interests in Functional Marketing Network- Shape materials at the EMEA level to local needs.
The Brand Manager must meet the following:
- Job requirements:
- Completed Bachelor's or master's degree program.
- At least 4 years working experience as project manager/product manager inside or outside pharma with demonstrably very good results;
- Work experience in a sales function (preferable);
- Familiarity with the target group (preferable)
- Needed competences:
- Entrepreneurship: identifies business opportunities in the market and takes advantage of them;
- Planning and organizing: Determines effectively objectives and priorities to identify the time, actions and resources needed in order to attain stated goals;
- Market orientation: Demonstrates being well informed with respect to relevant developments within the market. Is able to translate all that into the marketing communication strategy;
- Judgment: makes realistic judgments based on the available information;
- Leadership: Leads formal and informal within the matrix; to direct and to guide others, to adjust his/her style when needed or relevant;
- Client orientation (external): Explores the client needs and decides/acts accordingly. Anticipates future needs. Client satisfaction is priority nr 1.;
- Result orientation: Wants to achieve results, to realize targets. Willing to act when being confronted with setbacks.
- Other qualities:
- Enthusiastic, driven and dynamic
- Modern and innovative
- Able to handle complex and multi-faceted tasks
- Strong networker, strong social skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Speaking and writing in English language
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist