Product Manager - Accommodations - Partner Outbound
At Booking.com, data drives our decisions. Technology is at our core. And innovation is everywhere. But our company is more than datasets, lines of code or A/B tests. We’re the thrill of the first night in a new place. The excitement of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. Through our products, partners and people, we can empower everyone to experience the world.
With over 1.6 million room nights booked every day, accommodation represents the largest share of our business to date. We are responsible for accommodation growth, with clear ownership of all marketing, product and supply related to accommodations. Our mission is to deliver the best customer experience and most varied selection of properties.
As the Partner Outbound Product Manager, you will utilize your domain and product expertise to play an important role in shaping the vision & roadmap for the partner outbound product (i.e. partner marketing platform that creates multichannel campaigns that reach our partners via emails and digital ads.)
You will collaborate with your team, as well as the wider product, marketing, partner performance teams to deliver advice to our 2m+ accommodation partners. The advice would help our partners become more successful on Booking.com by having the right content, pricing, availability and programme. Through your efforts you will help establish Booking.com as our partners’ distribution channel of choice.
- Be the owner of a clear roadmap and overarching strategy for the outbound products (i.e. partner marketing platform that creates multichannel campaigns that reach our partners via emails and digital ads.)
- Take full ownership of the outbound product and its backlog prioritisation using data-driven methodology in collaborations with marketing and partner performance teams.
- Create new or enhance existing reporting capabilities and metrics that measure outbound product impact on the business.
- Be the voice of the partner and bring awareness of our partner’s needs to our product, tech and partner communities.
- BA/BS degree in technology field or equivalent experience in product roles.
- 5+ years experience in product management working at high volume (100k+ daily visitors) e-commerce based companies.
- Proven track record of successfully managing the entire product lifecycle from ideation to execution to full scale launches.
- Have a user-focused mindset that enjoys learning through experimentation.
- Proven ability as an effective communicator that empathizes with cross-functional teams, end users, and developers.
- Previous experience in building email marketing tooling or CRM software is a huge plus
- Living and working in Amsterdam, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travellers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Opportunity to utilize technical expertise, leadership capabilities and entrepreneurial spirit
- Promote and drive impactful and innovative engineering solutions
- Technical, behavioural and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and some great added perks of working in the home city of Booking.com
Booking.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime