Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
You will work in the DHL warehouse at Schiphol South-East, Anchoragelaan. You will start your working day with a cup of coffee together with your other colleagues!
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for checking all of the documents of incoming shipments. It is up to you to ensure that these shipments enter the network without any delay. To make this happen, you have to check all of the papers that you have received from the courier. This task has to be done accurately.
You will also be involved in the inspection of shipments for content and the processing of these contents. This is an important job, which you also have to do accurately. If you do not trust anything, it is your responsibility to report this to your supervisor.
The packages are received in many shapes and sizes. Also, the weight is different for all of them. Therefore, it is important that you are physically strong and fit. At busy days, you are expected to be able to adjust your pace accordingly, to get the shipments cleared on time and to avoid any delays.
Your fixed hourly wage does not include travel costs and allowances. On average you will earn €12.55 per hour including allowances.
• Between 16.30 - 24.00 (depending on the workload);
• If you prefer to work in the morning, this is also possible at DHL. There is a morning shift that starts at 3.00 am and ends at 11.00 am.
• Monday to Friday 18.00 - 20.00: 12.5%
• Monday to Friday 20.00 - 24.00: 25%
• Minimum MBO work and thinking level;
• You are available at least 3 days a week;
• You can work accurately;
• You are physically strong;
• Before you can start your new job, you will first go through a screening called Declaration of No Objection. This will take approximately four to eight weeks, so keep this in mind when you apply for this job!
• You will take two courses at the expense of Timing: Dangerous Goods and Air Freight Employee. This is required to perform your job well and as safe as possible;
• You like to work in a team.