Talent Acquisition Specialist Amsterdam
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you 4 years experience and specialist knowledge in Talent Acquisition including working with complex roles within Retail, Technology and/or Digital Transformation as a Recruiter or Sourcer? We are recruiting a Talent & Acquisition Specialist (Interim) for an international fashion & lifestyle brand and look forward to your application! The deadline to do so is Wednesday, November 24th at 18:00.
In this role you support the TA Manager (Digital, Supply Chain & HQ Operations) within the Supply Chain, Finance and Business Development functions responsible for sourcing and recruiting top talent into open positions. As an expert in their field the TA Specialist uses deep knowledge and external insights to build candidate pipelines and fulfil workforce requirements. Within a competitive talent segment this role will actively seek out the best talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Partner with TA Manager to understand workforce requirements needed to recruit;
- Develop talent pipeline across supporting business areas acting as internal recruitment agency sourcing top talent through tools, events and employer brand activities;
- Leverages contacts and own research to ensure available pools of talent for future openings;
- Use analytics for volume recruitment activity, developing evergreen positions and system automation within workday within our selection tools to recruit proactively;
- Primary contact person for recruitment activities allocated by TA Manager;
- Uses market knowledge to drive competitive screening of applicants and ensure quality applications are received, providing insight for continuous improvement opportunities to TA Manager;
- Under the direction and support of TA Manager advise Hiring Managers on their Talent Acquisition needs as well as appropriate sourcing channels;
- Responsible for prescreening candidates and increasing conversion rates through recruitment funnel;
- Execute appropriate assessment tools and techniques to increase quality of hire;
- Deliver exceptional candidate and stakeholder journey through the hiring process.
- 4 years experience and specialist knowledge in Talent Acquisition and working with complex roles within Retail, Technology and/or Digital Transformation as a Recruiter or Sourcer;
- Technical expertise in Supply Chain and Finance specialism is essential for this role;
- Experience in end to end Talent Acquisition process specifically sourcing and selection;
- Experience of sourcing candidates through different channels i.e. LinkedIn or talent communities;
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment system and / or tools.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaits you.
Over de werkgever
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.