Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
G-Star is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join the OMS & Marketplace Integration team within the eCommerce Department in our Amsterdam headquarters. Are you up for the challenge?
Only recently we changed to a DevOps setup and we could use your expertise to set the base for a future proof team. Together with the OMS & Marketplace Integration Manager and other (mostly offshore) team members you will be working on the on day-to-day (technical) support and new Omnichannel functionalities for the online presence of G-Star. In this role you will be involved in many aspects of the Sterling OMS development lifecycle: Gathering business requirements, translating them into (technical) requirements for the DevOps team, exploring new application features, UAT Testing, production support, but also you project management skills are highly appreciated to manage the external DevOps team and internal stakeholders.
Together with other members of the team you will be responsible for specifying and documenting technical solutions for new business requirements while maintaining an overview of how the OMS platform integrates with the rest of the IT (e-commerce) landscape. As well as service the applications users with all their day-to-day issues and enquiries.
Next to above main focus, you will also be responsible for the integration of external partners to our ecommerce fulfillment by integrating both Hybris (Product) and Sterling OMS (Order management). In this role your first priority is to analyze the needs, align internal processes and guide launching the new channel or features. You are involved from the start of the contractual agreements until final GO-live of the channel, including operational gap analyses, challenge the marketplace for changes and advice towards Ecom business to ensure a fit in our standard way of working and operations. You are the expert, the project manager for all change processes required to make the marketplace model a success.
Main Goals for 2021 and beyond are Sterling OMS explore cloud (AWS), Premium Shipping, Simplify Sourcing, Accurate Stock Availability, integrate a new POS, new Marketplace Partners and many more Omnichannel initiatives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Day-to-Day PRD support and configurations
• Define technical solutions for business requirements
• Perform functional testing and user acceptance test;
• Document changes in the knowledgebase (Confluence)
• Write manuals for business users if creating new functionality within the system
• Maintain a good level of architecture overview and challenge external DevOps team on solution proposed
• Participating in IBM Sterling and carrier integration sprint teams, reporting to the Product Owners;
• Gather Business requirements: Judge them on feasibility and impact within the (standard) IBM Sterling possibilities and share with our implementation partners;
• Answer user questions and resolve incidents within the Omnichannel landscape (Ecom, Retail, Carriers)
• Be the technical contact for our Marketplaces to support and implement their integrations in OMS and the connected systems
• Keep standards in system changes through review, advice and acceptance of the specifications of the proposed system changes;
• Release management;
What you bring to the table:
• Education: Bachelor or Master’s in Engineering or Business Administration
• Minimum of 2 years of (or other supply chain) project experience in E-Commerce, including hands-on functional configuration, day-to-day support, facilitation and communication to customers and Stakeholders
• Experience working with IBM Sterling or other Order Management systems
• Experience in creating test scenario’s and UAT testing
• Experience in providing structure and guidance to a global project team
• Absolute plus if you have experience with cloud based applications and databases via AWS (or similar)
• Big plus if you have experience with marketplaces
• You know your way with: SAP, APIs, Jira, Confluence, SQL
• High learning capabilities
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Team player
• Fluency in English
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!