Hey you there! Nice to meet you!
Working at Janssen can change everything. Including you!
Ready to join us?
Are you willing to act and make a difference in patients lives? Are you curious about customer needs, and more specific, people living with a chronic disease? Are you putting patients first? Are you passionate about the Healthcare Industry? Do you have a first experience in sales and/or marketing and are you ready for your next career move? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with talented colleagues in a challenging market environment?
If you can check these boxes, you are probably the Brand Manager we are looking for.
You’ll be responsible for the tactical plan development and execution for one of the core brands of Janssen. Bring in your energy and ability to learn as well as your proactive mind-set to anticipate change in a fast-paced commercial environment. In return, we will empower you and offer the challenge to succeed in a function committed to supporting business growth and ultimately to make IBD patients live free from its impact.
Apply today to join our team!
We are interested to meet you!
Brand Manager (BM) Immunology Gastro Netherlands
The Brand Manager Immunology Gastro Netherlands develops and executes the Janssen Cilag marketing strategy in close collaboration with the cluster value team (CVT).
Place in the organization
The Brand Manager is a Dutch marketing function within the Business Unit Immunology Gastro. The Brand Manager has a direct reporting line to the Senior Brand Manager Immunology Gastro Benelux.
Your Key Responsibilities and THE Impact you will make
The Brand Manager is responsible for the development and execution of the Marketing strategy and holds following responsibilities:
Key Result Area: Brand Strategy
• Contributes to the brand strategy in MTP and BP (market insights, forecasting, messaging, product life cycle mgt).
• Responsible for the Brand/Marketing strategy in alignment with EMEA strategy.
• Strong sense for Financial & Business Acumen (budgeting, monitoring KPIs).
• Maximizes sales & profit of the brand.
• Captures insights on current and future needs (market research, internal dashboards, external stakeholders).
• Clear view on the current & future competitive landscape in order to create a differentiated brand strategy.
• Leads the tactical plan development (alignment with all relevant stakeholders).
• Responsible for the (digital) Customer Journey.
• Has an excellent product and therapeutic disease knowledge.
• Builds Value Projects (in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders).
Key Result Area: Brand Execution
• Designing and developing the marketing omnichannel mix.
• A flawless execution of the tactical plan and tracking.
• Develops marketing materials in alignment with legal, regulatory & compliance requirements.
• Instructs and coaches the Marketing Operations Specialist (MOS)
• Develops differentiated brand messages vs competition.
• Executes Value Projects (in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders).
Key Result Area: Stakeholder management
• The BM knows the customer landscape (incl. HCPs changing hospital environment), the key stakeholders and how to address them.
• Has a strong in/outside network.
• Leads the functional Marketing, Medical and Sales (MMS) meeting and coordinates cross functional activities.
• The BM communicates a vision for the brand that inspires both internal and external stakeholders.
• Takes integrity-credo based actions regarding patients, collaboration, teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and people development.
• External Environment Scanning and KOL-Networking.
• Pro-active interaction with Sales Force, including presence in the field, at Customer Facing meetings and Congresses.
• Input in EMEA PM group: Representing Benelux interests in Functional Marketing Network- Shape materials at the EMEA level to local needs.
The Brand Manager Immunology Gastro Benelux does not have direct reports but “indirectly” leads cross functional teams (office based and/or customer facing)
Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree program.
At least 4 years working experience inside or outside pharma with demonstrably very good results
Work experience in a sales or marketing function (preferable)
Familiarity with the target group (preferable)
Entrepreneurship: identifies business opportunities in the market and takes advantage of them;
Planning and organizing: Determines effectively objectives and priorities to identify the time, actions and resources needed in order to attain stated goals;
Market orientation: Demonstrates being well informed with respect to relevant developments within the market. Is able to translate all that into the marketing communication strategy;
Judgment: Makes realistic judgments based on the available information;
Leadership: Leads formal and informal within the matrix; to direct and to guide others, to adjust his/her style when needed or relevant;
Client orientation (external): Explores the client needs and decides/acts accordingly. Anticipates future needs. Client satisfaction is priority nr 1;
Result orientation: Wants to achieve results, to realize targets. Willing to act when being confronted with setbacks.
Enthusiastic, driven and dynamic
Modern and innovative
Able to handle complex and multi-faceted tasks
Strong networker, strong social skills
Speaking and writing in English language
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take you(r career) seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.