MRP CI and Performance Manager LM API
The MRP continuous improvement and performance manager is accountable for the continuous evolution of the material planning process for the Biological API network within the Janssen Supply Chain. The supported sales is around $16BN. This includes both large molecule, as well as vaccines planning.
You drive the continuous improvement initiatives and strategy for the MRP process and partner with Procurement, the Clinical Supply Chain organization, Vaccines development organization, Planning and business excellence to set the roadmap for reliability, digital supply chain and resilience. You ensure high levels of standards for the MRP processes across the platform.
You lead the performance parameters and analytics for ensuring high standards of performance, visibility, transparency and drive actions with the team for improvement. You improve existing and develop new processes to balance service level, inventory and cost, and guide the platform in the decision making process around optimal materials planning. You drive platform initiatives, ensuring connection with the JSC end to end strategies!
You lead the MRP strategic improvement plans the initiatives that will bring the advanced planning transformation in process, people and systems, as well as the supplier collaborative planning to the next level !
This is a position that offers phenomenal potential for further career growth within the Janssen Supply Chain organization, as it will give an outstanding experience in a complex production environment within a global context. Teamwork across many organizations is required.
Are you the next leader in our organization ? The successful candidate will need to seamlessly deliver in the following areas:
- Lead the creation and execution of strategic plans for the continuous improvement of the MRP planning process and team's capabilities.
- Develop dashboards and performance indicators for monitoring the performance of the material planning process, leading indicators to sense and act upon risks and opportunities.
- Develop data sets, complete simulations, reports and presentations to support management decisions on material requirements.
- Lead identification of inventory management opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements across functions.
- Drive balance between service level, inventory and cost across the API LM Platform
- Provide leadership and vision to further optimize the material requirements planning and transform this into a product based API platform process, and supplier based process.
- Is accountable for the further development of the capabilities of the team and individual talent.
- Advance the continuous improvement and digital journey of the material planning process.
- Be accountable of the supplier collaboration and S&OP process from PLAN perspective.
- LIFR, stock outs, Inventory, SLOB.
- Process adherence and performance
This leader will work closely with various functional leaders within JSC: E2E Planning, Procurement, DPDS, VPAD, JJT, Manufacturing and Logistics, Finance, Quality, Planning and business excellence.
- You acquired a Master’s degree or equal to experience and have a strong interest in Supply Chain and Planning. Preferred fields of study are Engineering, Science or Economics, although the job is open to any motivated professional, supply chain certification is a plus.
- You have a passion for people mentoring and growth of team and individuals.
- You strive to make the difference and achieve stretched results. Your analytical skills help you to understand difficult issues and related business needs.
- We expect decisiveness, brainpower and taking care of various issues and projects simultaneously.
- You are passionate about continuous improvements and bringing innovative ideas, products and services to life and advancing the health and well-being of people around the world.
- Your communication skills are excellent, with ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- You are able to influence all levels within the global Supply Chain, in a complex cross-functional environment and also with external partners.
- You bring a strong business insights and knowledge of key Supply Chain financial metrics and processes.
Location of Role: Leiden or Cork
Language Requirements: English
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Primary Location
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-LeidenOrganization
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist