Type vacature: RegularIntroduction
Hours per week: 32-40
Education: Bachelor's degree (HBO Bachelor); Master's degree (HBO Master or WO-pre-master)
Apply before: 11/28/2021
Because of the rapidly changing environment, KLM has set its aim to become the most data & technology-driven airline in the world.
By changing our way of working, modernizing our technology stack and architecture and the right positioning of the right people in our new product development organization is key in achieving this ambition.
The Business Product Analyst (BPA) Leader is a key player in achieving this ambition, by taking responsibility for transforming business processes and creating a set up for success for the BPAs in our teams.What are you going to do?
The Team Lead Business Analysis (BPA Leader) is a senior Business Product Analyst who combines hands-on ownership of complex analyses with leading a group of Business Product Analysts.
Key result areas are:
Where do you land?
- You spend 50% of your time on Business Product Analysis tasks, divided between: facilitating business process change, analyzing & designing processes & tools, user requirements gathering and prioritization, product analysis, monitoring and improving user adoption, supporting the product team, delivering support to users, and performing the necessary technical configurations to adjust a (vendor) application to user requirements
- You facilitate business process change by understanding and (high-level) documenting the current business process, identifying problems and inefficiencies in this process that could be solved with a product, designing the to-be process that should be used to effectively work with the product, working with the users to iterate on the to-be process until they are fully on board, and support and encourage the business in making the changes to the business process that are required
- You are responsible for analyzing the business impact generated by the product according to the KPI(s) and other business metrics as predetermined in the product business case
- You are responsible for driving user adoption by uncovering user requirements underlying user dissatisfaction and translating them into product features to be developed, and also by organizing product workshops, explanation sessions, etc.
- You are expected to organize Communities of Practice which catalyze the spreading of new ideas, methodologies, best practices, architecture, tooling and anything else that pushes or keeps the craftsmanship at the leading edge
- You foster a culture where state-of-the-art approaches, tooling and technologies are applied as fits with the mission of the business platform, the KPI’s and desired business impact
- You embed exploration, experimentation, research in a culture of curiosity and continuous learning
- You are accountable for the well-being and job satisfaction for all direct staff, driving their personal development, craftsmanship, career development, mobility and talent management
- You are responsible for best setup of Business Product Analysts within platform product teams, taking into account mix of people and roles, internal vs hired staff, choice of suppliers, choice of location (onsite, near-shore, off-shore ...) in alignment with the vision of platform leadership
- When creating/maintaining a data product such as a data warehouse or data layer, you are responsible for ensuring proper Data Management
Recently, KLM has reorganized it’s product development organization and has moved to different platforms who are each responsible for a specific business domain.
For this position, you’ll land in the HR Platform that is dedicated to transforming the full employee experience. Our platform is responsible for the digital products that can be found throughout the complete employee journey – from recruitment & onboarding, to learning & development and the MyKLM portal. And the best part is, with building tools for 28,000 colleagues, you’ll be in touch with all departments at KLM.Your profile
- We are looking for senior craftsmanship combined with being a servant leader towards Business Product Analysts in your care
- You have a strong agile mindset, lead by example and promote and stimulate empowerment of teams and people
- You are capable and eager to inspire, motivate, and coach
- Able to position yourself as a full partner of senior management
- You are an expert in all areas of expertise of a Business Product Analyst: facilitating business process change, analyzing & designing processes & tools, user requirements gathering and prioritization, product analysis, monitoring and improving user adoption, supporting the product team, delivering support to users
- You have up-to date knowledge on industry best practices in facilitating both product development and business process change, and you are experienced in applying them in a business context
- You should recognize yourself in the following competences: innovation, technical skill and competence, providing direction, motivating others, building and maintaining relationships, problem analysis, management control, persuasiveness
- Great communication skills and fluent in both English and Dutch
Ready for your next destination?
- A challenging role at an unique employer in the Netherlands
- A gross salary between € 4.000,- and € 5.200,- per month
- Plenty of room for personal development and wonderful career opportunities
- A good pension scheme, end of the year bonus and 8 percent holiday pay
- 25 days of paid holiday and 5 extra days off
- Great discounts on airline tickets (if you have been in service for at least 6 months)
- A travel expenses scheme and free use of the bus network around Schiphol
- Discount of your health insurance
- A personal budget for sustainable employability
Don’t wait any longer, send us your CV before the final boarding call on 11/28/2021! A motivation letter is no longer required; we will simply ask you a couple of questions during your online application. Within two weeks you will receive a message from us. Your application procedure consists of two interviews and an assessment.
Bachelor's degree (HBO Bachelor); Master's degree (HBO Master or WO-pre-master)
Wat wij bieden
€ 4.000,- tot € 5.200,-