Product Manager Assistant Amsterdam
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We are looking for a temporary product manager assistant for a period of 7 months! Apply now if you are immediately available and willing to take a challenge within an open international team!
In this role as a Product Manager Assistant, you assist the tasks of the Product Managers related to new product launch initiatives. It's a role that is mainly administrative and operational. In order to support, you will learn about the Product Portfolio, the product positioning, as well as the product segmentation together with the technical information.
- Administrative daily tasks for 2 primary Product Managers;
- Collecting, organizing, seek clarifications and uploading product information on the website;
- Assist in product launch activities such as supporting the Product Manager in planning the launch of new products, as well as creating product launch materials;
- Correspondence with the agency to organize product photo sessions;
- Assist the Product Marketing Team in conducting Marketing Research;
- Assist the General Manager and Sr. Manager as needed with reporting, supporting presentations, and other assigned tasks;
- Project related schedule control;
- Price Registration;
- Assist Monthly Report (from 20 sales companies across EMEA);
- Collect actual data from BI tool and put the information on the monthly report;
- Support on setting up PAN EU promotional activities and the communication with sales companies to collect the necessary information;
- Support on product positioning and messaging creation to differentiate the products in the market;
- Support Sales enablement tools;
- Support in (yearly) Product marketing events.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- HBO education degree in a business or marketing-related field;
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of and experience working with MS Word and Power Point and MS Excel (Calculations, statistics, pivot-tables, v-look up);
- Business level English.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Great sense of accuracy, customer oriented minset and multi-cultural awareness.
Over de werkgever
An innovative, international pioneer in hardware and software solutions.
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.000,- tot € 4.000,-
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Do you live in Amsterdam region? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail email@example.com. For more information check our website www.projob.nl or call 020-5738383.