Temporary position of 6 months, probably will be extended.
In this role, you will be on the forefront of shaping and optimizing Philips Domestic Appliances e-trade performance across the globe. With your in-depth e-tailer knowledge, you will be responsible for the development, enablement and governance of Domestic Appliances e-trade capability. You will be responsible for driving the overall e-trade operating model (process, governance, tech, platform KPIs, trainings) ensuring Domestic Appliances products are visible at retailers across the globe, fueling consumer engagement and sales.
You are responsible for
• Build and deploy the e-trade capability road map for Domestic Appliances.
• Translating global e-tailer requirements in solutions, working closely with commerce teams and IT
• Define & deploy e-trade strategy, processes and KPIs
• Design, build, deploy and enablement of the full e-trade operating model (process, people, toolings, KPIs)
• Single POC and lead for all global e-trade content syndication ensuring on time on quality and completeness of syndication of product content, images, photography and explanation videos on Philips partner websites and retailer websites.
• Source, deploy and maintain all e-trade related tooling, including content syndication tools and online merchandise measurement tooling.
• Build and deploy e-trade performance dashboards and optimization program enabling the organization to continuously steer and optimize e-trade performance
• Deliver e-trade trainings to market and hub teams.
• Map new e-trade opportunities and initiate e-trade partnership programs between markets and major retailers.
You are a part of
The new Domestic Appliances Digital Platform team within the global Domestic Appliances Marketing department. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
You will get a contract with Yacht.
Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor, Master or comparable practical experience
• Minimum 5 of professional experience in e-commerce or e-trade management
• End-to-end digital experience with a feel for IT, content management and commerce.
• Superior analysis, research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Fluency in Business English
• Great communication skills - ability to explain detailed technicalities to experts and zoom out to explain to senior stakeholders
• Substantial facilitation skills and stakeholder management skills
• Business domain knowledge: knowledge to advise clients and make most independent decisions (incl. requirements)
• Able to flourish in a high organizational complex environment with multiple agile teams to liaise with
• Proven experience in building and transforming an organization from people, tooling, data and process
• Working experience in consumer focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment. Preferably with experience in consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications
• Experience in managing teams in an agile (marketing) environment preferred