You will work in a so-called Cleanroom. A Cleanroom is a very clean working environment. This space is designed to limit or completely exclude contamination or contamination in the production process that takes place in this environment. Depending on the work, as a Cleanroom employee you usually fulfill the position of an assembly technician or assembly employee. Anyone with technical insight can work as a Cleanroom employee.
Assembling technical products also requires technical insight.
Other activities of a Cleanroom employee include cleaning and packaging parts.
Various products can be made within a Cleanroom. A Cleanroom is used to manufacture products, such as semiconductors for telephones, computers or space travel. Medicines are also often made in a cleanroom.
In addition, this space can be used to perform measurements or tests with certain products.
A Cleanroom employee carries out checks, assembles products and reads technical drawings.
The work schedule of a Cleanroom employee is often very clear. You work in a certain shift for a number of days and then you switch again.
Furthermore, your tasks in this position of Cleanroom Fine Assembly will include:
- Working according to the rules and procedures of the Cleanroom
- Fine mechanical cleaning of small plastic stickers which must be placed very precisely on foil and in small protective boxes. Therefor, you work a lot with fine tools, like a pincette/ tweezers
- Measuring the cleanliness of products by a computer
- Assembling metal products with very tiny screws and perform quality inspection/ checks
- Notice and report deviations
You do the above mentioned tasks sitting, because of the accuracy of the job.
You work full time in 2 shifts; one week Mon. to Fri. from 5:45am - 2:45pm and the other week Mon. to Fri. from 3:15pm - 00:15am.
#techniek #productiemedewerker #ploegendienst #assemblage
Over de werkgever
Working for this company in the traingle of Eindhoven, Tilburg and Den Bosch region means being part of a fast-growing organization and is characterized by its informal character and short lines of communication.
They belong to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistical flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, expensive parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. The strength lies in the total solution. They not only develop customer-specific packaging materials, but also take care of the entire process.
From the service center in Eindhoven, they ensure that reusable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition anywhere in the world. They do this for global players from, among others, the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, medical industry, machine construction and mechanical components.
The activities are divided as follows:
• Cleanroom Solutions
• Projects (development)
• Logistics Services
This group of companies employs more than 500 employees spread over 7 branches.
They also have a branch in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in America. Within the group they also have a specialized company in the field of plastics processing, cleaning and in the field of woodworking.
In more than 30 years, this company has conquered a position at the forefront of high-tech packaging. This great achievement is only possible thanks to the motivated commitment of all our professionals and teams in the fields of cleanrooms, product development, sales, production (wood processing, foam, plastics and metals), logistics and service departments.
Every day our employees are challenged to devise and produce solutions for leading and international customers in the high-end market segments of semiconductors, electronics, medical and optical technology, aerospace, mechanical engineering and mechanical components.
In short, this company has a lot to offer when it comes to personal development.
Wat wij bieden
If you want to start at this modern and professional company in a interesting position, we offer you the following:
- A gross hourly wage of € 13.61 (which is including 18% shift allowance)
- Travel allowance (starting from 10km one way)
- A full-time job with the prospect of a permanent contract
- When you start, you will receive extensive training on the job
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a international, young and experienced team
- The perspective of a long term job
To become successful in this position for a long time, it helps if you already have some experience as an assembly employee or production employee, but it is not certainly not required. If you are a laboratory person, have experience with microscopes or have hobbies where you work very accurate and precise, I would like to get to know you as well!
In addition, we expect the following from you:
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts and fulltime available
- You speak and understand the English language very well. Because all checklists, safety instructions and language on the job is all in English. Dutch is an advantage
- You don't mind doing sedentary (sitting) work
- Are a quiet and serious type with good eyes
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.350,- tot € 2.550,-
This company has placed the search for Employees Fine Assembly Cleanroom in the hands of WerkTalent Eindhoven. The first meeting will therefore be with us from WerkTalent.
During this intake interview, we discuss your wishes, ambitions and of cour