Development Engineer (FRAS)
We are looking for an IT Development Engineer to support and develop on existing systems on premise and in the cloud, for finance reporting and data collection
The team supports a number of tools:
1. Financial Reporting and Analysis Services (FRAS), and
2. Tagetik Finance and Risk Budget Tool and
3. PowerBI Reporting on top of FRAS and Tagetik data.
With the following results:
The support of the different tools and processes is done in various activities being:
1. Business as Usual Load of actuals from sourcing system
2. Business as Usual update of structures and details
3. Business as Usual User access to systems FRAS, Tagetik and PowerBI
4. Business as Usual Support of users in business processes
5. Change request development in Microsoft BI Stack / Tagetik / MS PowerBI
6. Production issues on the systems / data
7. Maintenance of technical infrastructure of the systems / updates / patches
8. Keep up to date with rules and regulations within the bank on a daily basis
New development focusses on migration of existing system into Azure
- Setup development pipeline (dev-test-prod).
- Gather and formalize functional requirements
- Define hardware requirements, system configuration, required software.
- Design, develop, test, document and launch FRAS application software
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Able to work with the business and understand their high level wishes.
- Able to coach the business in finding out what they want, e.g. propose alternative ideas, do demos, write mock ups, create prototypes.
- Able to translate business wishes into formal requirements.
- Without help form others able to setup the system, install and configure all software, configure external interfaces including networking, certificates and protocol settings and self-developed software.
- Without help from others develop the application software, including all its external interfaces (to data sources, MS Power BI reporting software and the DIAL environment), a simple GUI for the owning department and the underlying database.
- Extract data from systems, transform and store data in Azure storage
- Thinks highly of software quality
- Agility, analytical, takes initiative, pragmatic
- Work with front-end technologies
- Test-driven development
- Configure Azure DevOps ,GIT, CI/CD
- Configure test, acceptance and prod using CI/CD
- Full stack SQL Server (SSDB, SSAS, SSIS)
- Fluent in SQL Server and SQL to set up a database.
- PowerBi DA-100 certified
- Able to define and document data models, UML diagrams to document the system and explain the functionality.
- Worked with scrum teams, having written and executed stories, presented results in sprint reviews and splitted up work in small increments.
- Proven track record in single handily setting up small scale systems (hardware + application) before.
- The Scrum team is dynamic and diverse. Business, IT, internals and externals are working closely together to develop, test and maintain the finance reporting processes within ABN AMRO.
- You work in a multidisciplinary scrum team.
- You work in two-week sprints.
- You work in a dynamic environment and for a diverse stakeholder group.
- You work in an informal atmosphere where there is room for fun.
- You communicate in excellent English
Over de werkgever
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2.500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your carreer and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Wat wij bieden
- Salary in a range of ….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extention to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
Wat wij bieden