This job will give you the chance to work on greenfield projects every couple of months. Backbase will enable you to use the latest research and tech to create POC’s. This is more than work; it’s about learning, or better yet, experimenting. The sky is not the limit…
Let’s keep things simple, we will hire you if you…
- Have a minimum of 3 years work experience as a System Engineer (DevOps).
- Experience with one or more public cloud providers AWS/ Azure/ GCP.
- Experience developing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages.
- Creating software and infrastructure delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Love containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
As a System Engineer, you play the key role of bringing together software development and IT operations. You will work closely together with all disciplines such as BE, FE, QA and Mobile engineers. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality and delivery of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Customer Success consultants and partners. Your work has direct impact on the ability continually innovate our products and improve our way of working.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Fulltime - Parttime