Meeting & Sales Coordinator
Meeting & Sales Coordinator Job description
Do you get energy from working with people and have commercial mindset? Are you structured and do you love to advise others when it comes to the organization and planning of meetings and events?
Your mission, if you choose to accept it…
As our brand new Sales,- and Conversion manager, you’re responsible to drive commercial results for all our revenue streams and coordinate the Meeting & Event bookings for our location in Groningen.
You know like no other how to sell the TSH concept and all our products/services to our guests. You’ll make sure that people find and come to TSH to connect in our hotel and experience our one of a kind, unique spaces. You’ll be working to sell our meeting rooms, our awesome hotel rooms or a fabulous dinner at our restaurant The Commons. On top of that, your goal is to make each guest return and you do this by delivering the best TSH guest-experience.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What you’ll do:
- You’re our go to person when it comes to taking questions and making bookings for our Commercial Partnerships. This happens through various channels such as: telephone, third parties and e-mails.
- Develop customer accounts to drive business into TSH Groningen and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams.
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities.
- From admin to hosting , you’ll do it all. You’ll prepare, update and file all correspondence.
- You’ll prepare the meeting & events functions sheet with completed final and accurate details for our banqueting department.
- You’ll host meetings together with the banqueting department/stakeholders.
- You’re constantly flexing your sales skills by introducing and selling relevant TSH products to our (prospect) partnerships. Not just beforehand - during enquiries or tours at our location, but also after.
- You’re responsible for maintaining an effective follow-up system to secure business and provide an after sales service in order to secure repeat business.
- You’ll assist our heroes in Finance to ensure a smooth ride. From invoicing down to payments.
- You’ll compile statistics and reporting for our cluster management and commercial teams.
- You’ll support with the creation and roll out of the local commercial strategy.
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience - hospitality is a plus.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English with excellent communications skills (verbal as well as written).
- You’re living in the Groningen-area or willing to relocate.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude towards working within a team.
- You’re highly organised and with a high level of attention to detail.
- You’re a multi-tasker with strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality .
- You’re sales driven and commercially savvy. Cross and upselling is a second nature to you.
- You’re extremely guest and service-oriented.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, multi-national company. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym
- Staff discounts at hotel stays across our 15 exciting European locations
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and great perks (salary/benefits) to keep the good times going.
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime