Commercial Manager/Department Manager
Work alongside the commercial manager in order to drive the image and commerciality of the store
Your responsibilities in this role are:
- To ensure that the floor layout is merchandised in accordance with the company guidelines.
- To promote new lines effectively.
- Identify and action creative and visual ideas for the store.
- Manage in-store props and internal mannequins in order to maintain high standards of image.
- Keep up to date on the latest fashion trends and provide feedback on comps activity
- To ensure a high level of customer service is offered in the store
- Monitor and support customer service action plans
- To solve and manage customer issues as they arise and refer to the senior management team when necessary
- To understand and reinforce the company return policy
- To support customer service with product knowledge and awareness of the following:
- new arrivals
- Replenishment of best sellers
- Offering alternatives
- Analyse daily information and react to it accordingly.
- To be in charge of planning the commercial and visual activity of the store in a daily/weekly and seasonal manner.
- Works alongside the operational manager to ensure that the best RFID practice is in place at all times.
- Controls product levels in the store and communicate with senior management any product’s needs.
- Manages all procedure related to product;
- Orders (filters & blockings)
- RFID reports
- To be responsible for the training and development of the commercial team.
- Identify and develop potential within the store and manage succession plans with the relevant follow up
- Works alongside the management to support the new starters training.
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an accident happens.
- To be aware of the risks of employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and company procedures to overcome them.
Experience and qualifications:
- Previous fashion retail experience.
- Good team management skills.
- Visual flair and creative thinking required.
- Numeric and analytic skills.
Skills and attitudes:
- Passion for fashion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead by example, motivate and develop staff.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Strong time management and organisational skills .
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Has initiative to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive.
- Flexibility and problem solving ability
This job description is designed to help you to understand your role better and to improve the effectiveness of our recruitment process. It is not an exhaustive list of all the things that you may be required to do and maybe required to take on additional tasks.
Inditex is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist