Technical Trainer Instructor
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position requires a strong commitment to quickly learn the intricacies of Diagnostic X-Ray systems service, and a sincere work ethic to do whatever it takes to deliver superior technical training.
You are responsible for
- Arrange systems, materials and classrooms to ensure that the courses are delivered in the optimum conditions (classrooms, systems and lab environment).
- Coaching the students in all learning environments in order to present the learning content in the most active and efficient way for the student to study.
- Ensuring that the departmental and PMS safety regulations are followed in order to guarantee the safety of the students and others.
- Evaluating the courses and assessing the students in order to get feedback with which to improve course quality to the targets as set by the team manager.
- Delivering local courses on location in the field or other campuses.
- Gain field experiences in order to get a realistic view of the products and student environment to more appropriately develop and deliver training.
- Adhere to the policy and processes for training delivery in order to enable a standardized course delivery.
- Keeping in touch with, among others, the Service Innovation and Application groups to stay informed about new developments, and to be able to maintain existing courses to ensure that course content is up to date.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree (Electrical or Mechanical or related technical field)
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Must have electrical or mechanical expertise aligned to large capital equipment; technical diagnostic imaging experience highly desired
- Refined technical writing skills
- High level of refined presentation skills
- Good communication capability in English, both verbally and written
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and graphics creation programs such as Visio Technical
- Networking knowledge
- Willingness to explore use of alternative delivery methods (i.e., other than classroom delivery) where applicable and effective
- Willingness to provide training on locations on other continents
- Project management experience.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden