Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
This role can be located in Amsterdam, Netherlands or Dubai, UAE.
We are seeking an experienced marketing manager to execute the regional marketing plan for the EMEA region (MENAT + NL). The regional marketing team partners with the global brand and content marketing team and regional business leaders to deliver brand campaigns and initiatives that engage and delight our international customers. Primary outputs for this role include localizing global content marketing campaigns and creating regionally-relevant marketing materials and content that drives brand familiarity and consideration amongst our advertiser and agency audiences. This role will contribute to the regional content roadmap and support local go-to-market efforts by delivering content localization and quality assurance projects. They will own the end-to-end content development process, including review, approval, and adoption.
The ideal candidate will have executed B2B regional marketing campaigns in either a global or local capacity and has experience driving brand engagement for a growing business. The right person will be able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including regional sales leads, content marketers, channel marketers, and data analysts. This is a fast-moving role, requiring strong prioritization and communication skills. Day-to-day activities will change constantly as our business grows and this person can expect to build marketing programs that reaches thousands of advertisers. Being flexible and comfortable with ambiguity will be required for success. The ideal candidate is able to conduct her/himself autonomously, successfully manage a demanding project pipeline, and effectively communicate and foster strong relationships with the team.
Specific functions are as follows:
· Build and execute EMEA regional marketing plan aligned to local business needs and priorities with sales leaders; contribute to marketing business reviews to measure the effectiveness of local marketing programs
· Localize global brand marketing campaigns and content (emails, research, web content) for regional advertisers and media agency audiences
· Develop customer-facing content like customer case studies, keynote presentations, and other forms of branded content to support awareness and consideration goals
· Work cross-functionally with the central marketing team, product, sales, insights and analysts, legal, and PR to deliver accurate positioning and storytelling of our products and solutions
· Support the global events teams with content creation for regional industry and Amazon Ads events
Identify marketing channels to effectively communicate with our advertising customers in-region
· 3+ years’ experience in content marketing, brand marketing, or product marketing
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to create, review, and provide constructive feedback on compelling marketing content
· Experience working cross-functionally across sales, product marketing, marketing, PR, legal, and research
· Ability to prioritize effectively and focus on defined goals
· MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
· Digital advertising and advertising technology experience
· Written and verbal proficiency in Dutch or Arabic are a plus