Who we are:
At Amazon, we want to be earth’s most customer centric company. In fulfilling this aspiration, it is the role of our EU Customer Service (CS) Learning & Development team to ensure our people receive the best learning experiences.
You will have the important role to train and help the employees across different sites to be at their best for our customers. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of existing L&D solutions mainly to our Customer Service Associates.
As training specialist, you will do a mix of learning activities both in structured/formal learning settings as well as on the operational floor. You will be responsible for the delivery and design (tactical) of the learning and development solutions.
You will be responsible for the development of performance improvement initiatives and delivering structured/formal learning. You will develop your audience through a range of learning methodologies including instructor led training, and facilitation across an array of learning activities including (workshops, floor support, campaigns, demos, drop in sessions, tactical support initiatives and formal classroom based programs).
Overall responsibilities include:
· Creating a personalized and engaging learning experience, working alongside the Instructional Design team and build the related implementation plan. Ensure all training content developed adheres to the agreed standards, authoring and localization guidelines, creation and review processes and procedures set.
· Effective and engaging delivery of structured L&D solutions e.g. on boarding and behavioural (soft skill) training.
· Developing training plans which minimise disruption to operations and ensure training is of high quality.
· Ensuring positive and effective collaboration between the learning team and other stakeholders (Ops Managers, Team Managers, Quality Managers).
· Analysing and interpreting metrics to demonstrate impact of training and to identify areas for improvement
· Providing training to the learning team on changes to learning materials/processes.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Excellent level of Dutch (must have) and English (written and spoken).
· Experience in delivering full competency development learning activities that focus on developing and growing knowledge, skills and behaviours required to deliver great customer service.
· Self-starter with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
· Previous experience of delivering training and coaching employees
· Actively seeks opportunities to positively impact beyond the area of responsibility.
· Enjoys working in fast-paced environments and to tight deadlines
· Ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyse issues and drive solutions.
· 3 - 5 years Industry Experience in Customer Service or Telecommunications Industry
· Evidence of applying lean manufacturing concepts or the ability to learn them
· Swedish / Polish language skills (written and spoken).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For people with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.