Communications Lead - Culture & Engagement
Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a world-class communications team that is passionate about engaging our employees by bringing to life our purpose to improve the health and well-being of billions of people! We focus on guiding our leaders and employees through our health technology transformation journey in an inspiring way, helping them to understand how they contribute individually and within their teams to Philips’ overall strategic objectives.You are responsible for the following:
You will be a trusted communications advisor to the Chief HR Officer and lead the strategic development and activation of the communications and stakeholder engagement plan for Philips’ culture and engagement activities globally.Culture communications and engagement
Communications business partner – CHRO
- Develop the strategic communications narrative, key messages and engagement plans for internal and external audiences on our global company culture activities
- This includes the delivery of an employee communications umbrella campaign to support this (working with an agency partner)
- Craft and drive the communications strategy and activation for other priority culture and engagement initiatives such as Inclusion & Diversity, Future of Work and Performance Management
- Coordinate and integrate communications activity across our company behaviors – with a particular focus on Customers First and Patient safety, quality and integrity - working with project leads
- Drive consistency, integrated culture program, aligned with our brand values
- Build integrated strategies and plans to engage our employees and leaders on driving culture change
- Coordinate the cascade of information to employee and leadership audiences using existing communications moments and working with the extended communications team
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing at the highest level to collate and evaluate feedback and iterate the messaging quickly
- Regular measurement and evaluation of activities to inform next steps, including capturing and sharing external analysis and insights in relation to culture and engagement topics
You are a part of
- Lead all internal and external strategic communications for the CHRO to build Philips’ reputation as a great place to work for those who share our passion (part of company purpose and enshrined in our ESG commitments). This includes selected external speaking engagements and LinkedIn thought leadership in collaboration with the Communications Center of Excellence and Group Press Office.
- You collaborate with a Senior Content & Engagement manager to deliver the above
An energetic and highly professional team of employee communications professionals who are part of the wider Integrated Communications and Events function of Philips. The function includes expertise in Press Relations, Business and Innovation communications, Content and Channels Communications and more! You will report to the Head of Global Employee Communications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
- Master Degree-level education, with at least 10 years of experience in internal communications, culture and employee engagement in an international matrixed / business environment;
- Proven experience of leading the communications for successful culture change / transformation programs doing so in the context of embedding a customer first and patient safety & quality mentality;
- Strong track record of advising and influencing senior leaders;
- Strong content creator – excellent messaging, copywriting/editorial/speaker briefing skills as well as visual content creation and experience of using internal engagement platforms
- Expert stakeholder management skills: engaging, aligning and managing expectations.
- Native or near native English language writing skills and oral communication skills;
- Experienced collaborator working with multiple partiess and teams to gather insight to craft the agenda;
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and able to make complex content simple;
- Experience working in healthcare and / or technology industries is an advantage;
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Our benefits are crafted around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden